I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Please I need to die I have nightmares every night I can't talk to anyone I can't tell anyone how bad it was. I only talked to one person in the hospital about what happened. Please I just need to die. No one likes me. Only my mom and dad care and like me and they are going to get sick from me they said they are to old for this so I need to die like soon. Please please I keep trying the partner thread and no one talks back please I just need help please

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: qsocdu, mekurin, avaruus and 5 others
frozensun

frozensun

Oct 16, 2023
Hi, I would like to talk. I can't assure to give advice but I can be there as a friend. You are always welcome to DM

B

brokula2

Oct 20, 2023
Please I need to die I have nightmares every night I can't talk to anyone I can't tell anyone how bad it was. I only talked to one person in the hospital about what happened. Please I just need to die. No one likes me. Only my mom and dad care and like me and they are going to get sick from me they said they are to old for this so I need to die like soon. Please please I keep trying the partner thread and no one talks back please I just need help please
Words cannot explain how sorry I am that ur going through this. I am in no place to give you any advice since I don't really know much about your situation, but if you need someone to talk to I'll be right here. Keep your head up!!

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
Hi, I would like to talk. I can't assure to give advice but I can be there as a friend. You are always welcome to DM
People on here keep saying they will help me but don't. I've talked to so many people from the partner thread and they just stop answering or they get better. I need to die by Monday I can't take it anymore. I wanted someone to help me but no one will.
Words cannot explain how sorry I am that ur going through this. I am in no place to give you any advice since I don't really know much about your situation, but if you need someone to talk to I'll be right here. Keep your head up!!
I tried so hard to get better but I just can't I am trying as hard as I can I just can't do it. I've been having a hard time since I was 13 and I am 31 now

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think you can rely on other people unfortunately, but it's just so cruel and dreadful how there isn't the option to easily die in peace, I hate how it's so difficult to die. But anyway I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.

B

brokula2

Oct 20, 2023
People on here keep saying they will help me but don't. I've talked to so many people from the partner thread and they just stop answering or they get better. I need to die by Monday I can't take it anymore. I wanted someone to help me but no one will.

I tried so hard to get better but I just can't I am trying as hard as I can I just can't do it. I've been having a hard time since I was 13 and I am 31 now
I'm sorry that ur suffering sm. For real now, if u want to talk, my dms are always open.

sash

sash

f/uk seeking partner to vanish with
Oct 1, 2023
I'm so sorry for your pain.
I've seen yr partner post. Can you put where you are on here or maybe not because of guests? Am I wrong that partner thread is members only. If you dont want to put where you are on here, can you put a link on this thread to your post? Ppl are more likely to click on a link.

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@ifeelsobad - did you mean that your parents will get "sick of you"? They maybe getting older, but if they're still here for you, then they're not going to leave you so long as they're able. Don't mix moments of frustration with actually want you to do anything but get better.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your sickness? And why must you leave by Monday? (Answer only if you're comfortable, or send me a PM.)

I'm sorry that you are going through all of this, and truly hope that you can find some peace.

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
@ifeelsobad - did you mean that your parents will get "sick of you"? They maybe getting older, but if they're still here for you, then they're not going to leave you so long as they're able. Don't mix moments of frustration with actually want you to do anything but get better.

If you don't mind me asking, what is your sickness? And why must you leave by Monday? (Answer only if you're comfortable, or send me a PM.)

I'm sorry that you are going through all of this, and truly hope that you can find some peace.
No they tell me I make them sad and hurt them and am making them sick because they worry about me. That they are to old for this. Monday is just a good day for me to get away because I'm not watched as much. I guess I can get away other days but it's harder I have people watching me. I have someone who helps me Monday also but she doesn't care she does her own thing she doesn't watch me as much
I'm so sorry for your pain.
I've seen yr partner post. Can you put where you are on here or maybe not because of guests? Am I wrong that partner thread is members only. If you dont want to put where you are on here, can you put a link on this thread to your post? Ppl are more likely to click on a link.
NY and I really want a girl so I don't get hurt
I'm sorry that ur suffering sm. For real now, if u want to talk, my dms are always open.
It won't let me DM you

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
maybe this will help? idk if you've checked it out before

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
maybe this will help? idk if you've checked it out before
I have and I keep telling people here I have a learning disability and I can't really understand any of it. My learning disability makes it hard to read things like that. I really need a lot of help and I tried to get it from a friend but he just told my mom and she took away my money so now I can't buy charcoal and a tent and now I just have cutting but I don't have my sharp stuff anymore and last time I tried I didn't die at all or even get close to it. I wish I was like anyone else and could just do anything I want like read stuff and do it but I can't I'm to stupid I need to much help.

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I have and I keep telling people here I have a learning disability and I can't really understand any of it. My learning disability makes it hard to read things like that. I really need a lot of help and I tried to get it from a friend but he just told my mom and she took away my money so now I can't buy charcoal and a tent and now I just have cutting but I don't have my sharp stuff anymore and last time I tried I didn't die at all or even get close to it. I wish I was like anyone else and could just do anything I want like read stuff and do it but I can't I'm to stupid I need to much help.
i get exactly how you feel and i'm so sorry your struggling like that :(
maybe try finding some video's online or something so you don't have to read? try using the search function to find videos on how to ctb, i know i've seen quite a few videos on popular methods. hope this helps

I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
i get exactly how you feel and i'm so sorry your struggling like that :(
maybe try finding some video's online or something so you don't have to read? try using the search function to find videos on how to ctb, i know i've seen quite a few videos on popular methods. hope this helps
I did I watched a video on YouTube about charcoal but my friend told my mom and she took my money and it's all messed up now. I can't trust anyone

hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I did I watched a video on YouTube about charcoal but my friend told my mom and she took my money and it's all messed up now. I can't trust anyone
i've had tht happen and i get how that feels im so sorry that happned to you :(