• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Kinarmi

Kinarmi

Oct 16, 2021
I have 2 x 50micro gram per hour transdermal fentanyl patches and 28 20 mg oxycodone slow release tablets, it's been months since I attempted this method to ctb. Every time before it failed, I threw up and took the patches off after 8 hours, I don't know how to effectively cheek as in I don't know how I'm supposed to get the patch to stick to my cheek, I've tried heat pads and alcohol but same results after 8 hours, My tolerance should be practically non-existent as it's been months and I was never taking them consistently before, only to try ctb. Can someone with some knowledge on the topic please let me know if I should be leaving the patch on for 24 hours or does throwing up mean I've failed even though the medication is being absorbed via the skin so I'm confused as to how throwing up gets it out of my system. I'm planning to not eat tomorrow and not drink 4 hours before I put the patches on. I might try find a way to stick half a patch to my cheek but if someone knows a way to get a patch to stick to the inside of your cheek then please tell me how.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i don't really know but from what i've read about fentanyl overdose they're ingesting the drug

Upvote 0
Kinarmi

Kinarmi

Oct 16, 2021
oh ok thank you although I don't know if ingesting it is wise as I'll probably throw it up.

Upvote 0