Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
During the pandemic days I feel that my personal problems that make me want to ctb are less important... I fell relieved that I can stop for a while of thinking about my personal problems: be a lonely, unemployed and etc.
The world its falling apart! I am not so different of the others lock down in theirs homes! All will die such as me! hahaha!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Sorry, I laughed but it's my anxiety and social problems manifesting.

That doesn't answer my question, that is, what does Kkk mean to you?

(Bonus question: Do you know what it means in the US?)

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Ku Klux Klan?
Kkk it's like ahaha

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Ah yes. Thank you for answering all my questions. I understand now.

I think we've done a good job here in improving international relations. As soon as Brazil makes it easier for US citizens to get a visa, I'll come hug you! Based on the success of this conversation, I'm certain ait will happen soon.

• Wow
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Quinlor
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
It should be making me feel better but I actually feel worse than ever about it. I think it's because to me personally it is a brilliant situation but I know things will be back to normal jun-july except worse.
The scum will thrive, good people will suffer and end up like most of us.

I was getting tests for how tumor has effected my health and I've been written off the system because of this now.... Otherwise I would have probably lived another 18 months till my health became agonising.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quinlor
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
It should be making me feel better but I actually feel worse than ever about it. I think it's because to me personally it is a brilliant situation but I know things will be back to normal jun-july except worse.
The scum will thrive, good people will suffer and end up like most of us.

I was getting tests for how tumor has effected my health and I've been written off the system because of this now.... Otherwise I would have probably lived another 18 months till my health became agonising.
Sorry, man I hope you don't suffer and I really wish that you enjoy the time you still have. :heart:

Reactions: toomuchtimetodie
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
Sorry, man I hope you don't suffer and I really wish that you enjoy the time you still have. :heart:
Thanks pal appreciate it but tbh my point is because of the virus any treatment has now become impossible because I've just been forgot about again. It was only a hope that if my blood got stabilized I might feel better and understand what it meant to enjoy life? It doesn't hurt me it just pisses me off a bit like there is some higher power who whenever things look to improve the cheeks get spread to ram cock in arse.
Best wishes to you too mate

Reactions: Quinlor