• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ButterToast

ButterToast

Liar who can't separate lies from reality
Aug 11, 2023
Continuation of this post

This person told me last night that they actually have tried CTB by gulping 15 sleeping pills fairly recently. I noticed massive signs of suicidal ideations but didn't actually think they have attempted. They told me everything and it is clear they are detached on a whole other level; like I'm not a very attached person but this person has zero attachment to anyone or anything whatsoever. I asked if anything is bothering them and they were confused themselves, but it is clear that it's mainly social pressure and completely broken self-esteem/self-image. I asked them if there is anything they want or anything they wish for, you name it, basically any reason to live, nothing. Truly nothing interest them and they have been zoning out for hours on end in the past few weeks; I kinda noticed it a bit but not to this degree.

I didn't call any emergency nor friends/family because I myself wouldn't want to. I've dealt with people with heavy CTB ideation before but they're never this detached, usually I could talk it out and show genuine care which they perceive positively, but this case is different. They're like a robot, nothing gets through, nothing I can do. I have my reason to care this much, but I genuinely have no idea what the hell to do. I am completely lost, this has truly turned into a difficult situation. I need some advice on helping this person finding a reason to live, because I don't want to see anyone die.

My stance on suicide is always "I don't want anyone to do it, and I kinda don't agree with it; but if someone does it, I understand why."

Thank you for the comments on my previous post, sending me encouragement and advice to get this person to talk it out, but now I'm lost again and I need another hand.

Gangrel

Gangrel

Jul 25, 2024
If it was me i would simply say "i understand how painful can it be, but personally it would hurt me if you tried to leave this world, yes i'm selfish and i'm sorry but i care about you" basically just being honest, at a certain point there's nothing to do but to say they need professional help.

Reactions: Rev346 and msesis
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Your friend sounds like me. Except I don't have friends,maybe just saying anything to them. Just Your presence and company could be helpful.
Maybe?