• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
I need the contact info for A so I can buy N. I'm unable to download the peaceful pill handbook. Can anyone help me???ASAP Thank you so much!

Reactions: dano6533
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
What happens when you try to download it? look in the N thread and pm one of the people who have it. they wont mind

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
What happens when you try to download it? look in the N thread and pm one of the people who have it. they wont mind
Thank you sonnen! Unfortunately I suck at this online stuff. I tried one person but got no response . I'm not even sure I did it right. Is it starting a conversation? lol

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you sonnen! Unfortunately I suck at this online stuff. I tried one person but got no response . I'm not even sure I did it right. Is it starting a conversation? lol
Oh I'm sorry. As far as downloading I just can't figure it out or it's to big. I'm hopeless with computers. I just need his contact info. I'm going nuts. I have a hard time trying to concentrate:(

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Oh I'm sorry. As far as downloading I just can't figure it out or it's to big. I'm hopeless with computers. I just need his contact info. I'm going nuts. I have a hard time trying to concentrate:(
ill pm it to you but double check with someone else later to make sure im right. sometimes it takes a while for people to respond.

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
ill pm it to you but double check with someone else later to make sure im right. sometimes it takes a while for people to respond.
Oh thank you so much!!! How do I pm someone of receive one? I know I'm so bad at this :(

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Oh thank you so much!!! How do I pm someone of receive one? I know I'm so bad at this :(
go to the little envelope icon at the top right of your screen and click, then click on the message you want to look at

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
go to the little envelope icon at the top right of your screen and click, then click on the message you want to look at
Thank you so much! I'm assuming that is my profile page? I'm doing this off of my phone. I don't recall seeing a envelope icon but I will go look thank you!

D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018
Thank you so much! I'm assuming that is my profile page? I'm doing this off of my phone. I don't recall seeing a envelope icon but I will go look thank you!
I don't see a envelope icon :( maybe it's because I'm using my phone? I will try my computer tomorrow . Thank you so much for your help!

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I don't see a envelope icon :( maybe it's because I'm using my phone? I will try my computer tomorrow . Thank you so much for your help!
yeah, ive never logged in on a phone, dont know what its like, maybe @DF90 can help you