• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
A method that is not being talked about much. It's harder to set up for sure, but if it's done right, isn't death instant, and what are the risks of failing?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You could only actually fail if your gallows breaks or the rope is not strong enough and you sit in the floor after the drop or someone finds you too early. I think the moost difficult part is to find a place high enough and a strong enough beam / ceiling hook or the like that can hold you. Death is instant when your neck breaks, if it doesn't you might suffer some agonizing minutes but ultimately you will die.

British table of drops to calculate the length of the rope:

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
The difficulty of setup and precise calculation is why. If the setup fails to break your neck you will still die, it just wouldn't be as instant. The inhumaneness of such failure induced death is one of the reasons why they stopped using it in executions.