• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hrsprayqn

hrsprayqn

trying to hold on
Nov 14, 2022
Hello there.

I have written my note, and have been planning to CTB for a while now but now I truly have finally had enough. My main question is basically, is a particular thickness of rope required? I have 30ft of bondage rope which can easily be wrapped into a hangman's noose, but I was wondering what thickness is usually required to prevent snapping. Going to do a suspension one in the woodlands nearby, don't want my housemates to find me, if anything they've only tried to help.

Thanks

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Depends on the strength of your rope and how much you weigh.
live been considering this method too but I'm also not so sure what to use rope wise.

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Things to consider imo is rope needs to be about 10mm and use a slipknot and not a hangman's noose.

Not sure what size bondage rope is but if too thin then will be very painful but if too big then will put lots of presssure on the windpipe. However some users use 8mm if have a smaller neck.

As for mounting. I'll be throwing the knot over the window and then forcing it closed. Have tried this with modern double glazed windows and I'm quite big at around 92kg and it had no problem holding my weight.

Robin Williams used something similar by wedging the rope in a door frame but god knows how he overcame SI. Maybe when it kicks in then try as hard as hell to fight it and then once that bit has passed, the rest is plain sailing to instant death

Reactions: niiina and piger
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Things to consider imo is rope needs to be about 10mm and use a slipknot and not a hangman's noose.

Not sure what size bondage rope is but if too thin then will be very painful but if too big then will put lots of presssure on the windpipe. However some users use 8mm if have a smaller neck.

As for mounting. I'll be throwing the knot over the window and then forcing it closed. Have tried this with modern double glazed windows and I'm quite big at around 92kg and it had no problem holding my weight.

Robin Williams used something similar by wedging the rope in a door frame but god knows how he overcame SI. Maybe when it kicks in then try as hard as hell to fight it and then once that bit has passed, the rest is plain sailing to instant death

Are you aiming for partial or full suspension ?
We are or similar weight (I'm 89kg) and i worry about the rope snapping if I go with full.

Reactions: Ineedtodie
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
I'm doing partial. A lot of celebs have got away with it so it must surely be possible.
As for weight you could try and put your foot in the knot and jump around on it a few times. This is to simulate the body thrashing around. If it still doesn't snap then I'd say it's passed the test.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I'm doing partial. A lot of celebs have got away with it so it must surely be possible.

They have. They make it seem so easy, however partial seems very difficult to me, can easily abort it when the SI kicks in.

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Thinking still about it if I come back round after partial then it would seem I'm not compressing the right arteries. As if I was then once I black out then there would be no turning back unless someone cut the rope or it snapped.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Are you aiming for partial or full suspension ?
We are or similar weight (I'm 89kg) and i worry about the rope snapping if I go with full.
I have the same worries. I have no access to a rope. So I need to use extension cords, they can hold my weight for sure but doubtful that it will sustain it for a whole 30min.