falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
So I just checked my email, and I got some possible good news for once. I'd like some opinions on my thinking, if I could get them! I posted why I'm here, my situation, and my (preliminary) exit plan earlier...but short version, I've been wanting to go for most of my life, and I am facing a long prison sentence (over totally nonviolent crimes, two drunk driving arrests in addition to one I received as a teenager.) This has convinced me that it is time to put together and implement an effective plan and commit. My plan right now is taking dopaminergenic (sp?) anti-emetics for 8 hours along with fasting for 24 hours, and then taking a solution of 25g SN and 100mL purified water. From a suicide attempt in jail, I have a broken foot that requires surgery, which of course is unnecessary considering my intentions, but for the sake of appearances and to not arouse suspicion, I must submit to the surgery. The doctor just emailed me two pre-op prescription orders to pick up - one for 8mg of ativan (!) to be taken before leaving for the hospital, I guess as prep for the anesthesia. The other is for 30 hydrocodone tablets (7.5/375 hydro/acet).

Question for the forum (hypothetical of course, as always): The ativan is a godsend, will make the surgery suck more to save it, but will be such a blessing in my CTB preparation on the night it happens. The real Q is this...I'd love to take all 30 hydros a half an hour before ingesting the SN. Do you think this would interfere with the ultimate success or failure of the SN? To be clear, this is not a gesture, or ideation, or anything I want to survive on any level. And if I do hellishly survive by some curse of the universe, I *definitely* don't want to survive with a destroyed liver due to ingesting over 10g of acetaminophen. I watched my mom die of liver failure and have no desire to follow in her footsteps. ANY opinions would be welcome, including educated guesswork, but please let me know if you have concrete reasons for your opinion! I suppose I could do a CWE (cold water extraction) of the hydro if the community thinks it necessary/wise, but if it won't interfere with the absorption and action of the SN then I don't want to bother (less risk of discovery/suspicion doing something sketchy like extracting hydrocodone lol) Thank you all, best wishes!! =D

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence and crybaby
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
I took 30 Norco (vicodin) but the 5/325mg. I do not remember puking so I don't know how I have a liver honestly. But my assumption is that large dose will make most people vomit. So I dunno. And it depends on your tolerance and if narcotics usually make you sick. It also might make you pass out and not take the SN as planned. I'd probably take 1 or 2 if I still had them personally. Probably didn't help but that's my thoughts.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Probably didn't help but that's my thoughts.
Not at all, thank you for the reply! I have no opiate tolerance, but I *have* abused them before and never felt sick, let alone thrown up. My max dose was 75mg extracted hydro. I just felt itchy and wonderful. But this dose would be 3x that with over 10g of acetaminophen, so...yeah. Maybe being lazy about the last decision i'll ever make isn't a good idea. See? You helped me realize something very useful with your post!! :pfff: Thank you!

Reactions: Sadkitty
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
[...] My plan right now is taking dopaminergenic (sp?) anti-emetics for 8 hours along with fasting for 24 hours [...]

I would not recommend the excessive fasting period. I would instead stick to that which is recommended.

Reactions: Zappfe lover, Living_Hurts_so_Much and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I would not recommend the excessive fasting period. I would instead stick to that which is recommended.
Thank you so much for that link, Autumnal!!

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Thank you so much for that link, Autumnal!!

Those are just the two basic, key resources about SN. I would be very surprised and concerned if you were at the point of planning your SN attempt without having read those! :O

• Wow
Reactions: Zappfe lover
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Back when I abused opiates, I would take diphenhydramine (Benadryl) to alleviate nausea. It worked great, totally took it away. One time I forgot to bring them to a Bob Dylan concert and I was puking into my empty water bottle the whole show. It sucked, but I don't think anyone noticed (it was outside and dark) and the nausea came in waves so wasn't like I was miserable the whole time. Anyway, yeah, you can try that. It seems to help a lot of people with opiate induced nausea.
Not at all, thank you for the reply! I have no opiate tolerance, but I *have* abused them before and never felt sick, let alone thrown up. My max dose was 75mg extracted hydro. I just felt itchy and wonderful. But this dose would be 3x that with over 10g of acetaminophen, so...yeah. Maybe being lazy about the last decision i'll ever make isn't a good idea. See? You helped me realize something very useful with your post!! :pfff: Thank you!

Oh nevermind, just saw that they don't make you sick. So forget my advice lol.

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and falloutcarter13
S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
how the heck do you extract the hydro?

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Those are just the two basic, key resources about SN. I would be very surprised and concerned if you were at the point of planning your SN attempt without having read those! :O
The problem is information overload with me. I wasn't even aware of SN existing four days ago, and since I came across it, I've been reading *everything* I could about it. I don't have the luxury of time, but I also want to be meticulous and I want what most of us here want...the most peaceful, painless, quickest death available to me. I'm on page 182 of the PPH, it was how I first learned about SN, and I had read Stan's guide, although it was one of the first resources I read about SN and before I could interface with the community to get recommendations for info sources (which, thanks again, btw.) I do appreciate your concern. My mind is made up about CTB, I'm at relative peace with the decision and more every day...this is just a natural part of the planning (info gathering) and I just so happen to be at the beginning of that process, you know? In the past, I've just gone with half assed measures I'd seen work on TV shows and whatnot. This genuine and sincere desire/need to CTB within the month is new for me, and its all an adjustment. Please, don't lose patience with me or think of me as an impulsive kid with a fantasy playing games online, I'm as sincere as they come about this. Again, thank you for taking the time to reply and for directing me to the essential resources (and informing me that they were such!)
how the heck do you extract the hydro?
I'm very new here and not 100% on the rules on prep/advice like this, so to save getting myself in potential trouble, just google cwe or cold water extraction of hydrocodone-acetaminophen =)
Oh nevermind, just saw that they don't make you sick. So forget my advice lol.
No, no worries! Thanks for the reply and nicetameetcha!

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal, Meditation guide and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I took 30 Norco (vicodin) but the 5/325mg. I do not remember puking so I don't know how I have a liver honestly.
Were you already tolerant of hydrocodone when you took that dose? Did you go to the hospital?