S

seekingrelease22

Student
Feb 28, 2024
I truly believe some people were not meant to be born in this world. I'm one of them sadly. Some people should've never existed and it's a harsh reality of life. I get super depressed seeing anyone happy, or have a life that I wish I had. Autism is a death sentence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: clown_17, starless, dragonofenvy and 14 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Like me lol. I wish I didn't have to live in this world and reality

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, migimortis, ijustwishtodie and 5 others
druggedonsurvival

druggedonsurvival

Student
Feb 8, 2024
I truly believe some people were not meant to be born in this world. I'm one of them sadly. Some people should've never existed and it's a harsh reality of life. I get super depressed seeing anyone happy, or have a life that I wish I had. Autism is a death sentence.
Do you think your autism is the main source of your suffering? I find it interesting (and sad) that there seem to be many people with ASD on here. I personally know someone with ASD who seems to do pretty well, no depression at all as far as I know. I wonder how often the two coincide.

• Informative
Reactions: seekingrelease22, ijustwishtodie, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I'm incompatible with the world too because of my autism and my childhood overall. Pro lifers outside of this site like to insinuate that everybody is compatible with the world but that simply isn't true. I wish I could be dead as I'm really incompatible with life whereas I'd say that I'm highly compatible with permanent non existence
Do you think your autism is the main source of your suffering? I find it interesting (and sad) that there seem to be many people with ASD on here. I personally know someone with ASD who seems to do pretty well, no depression at all as far as I know. I wonder how often the two coincide.
I'm not the OP but, in my case, my main source of suffering does come from the neurotype that I have due to autism. Also, I'm just speculating but I think that depression and autism do coincide quite frequently and that those with autism who aren't depressed are very, very lucky

Reactions: druggedonsurvival, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
migimortis

migimortis

Love It Or Waste It.
Jan 15, 2024
I really think I have autism and it's crushing me. I suffer from peter pan syndrome because I can't mentally adjust to the expectations of being an adult (due to autism) so I feel I have no choice other than to kill myself. I should've never been born.

Reactions: sserafim, Praestat_Mori, Melancholic_Misfit and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly know that I'm not meant to exist in this cruel, hellish world. It's a curse to exist, I really wish I never existed at all, the fact that people suffer so much all through no fault of their own is a reason why I despise how there's no acceptance towards suicide.

Reactions: Illegal Preclear, 4am and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I really think I have autism and it's crushing me. I suffer from peter pan syndrome because I can't mentally adjust to the expectations of being an adult (due to autism) so I feel I have no choice other than to kill myself. I should've never been born.
Same

• Hugs
Reactions: seekingrelease22 and migimortis
Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I get the feeling and thought of being "incompatible" with this world quite a lot because it can get so difficult for me, I feel like I wasn't designed to exist in this world, like I was supposed to exist in a different world or just not exist at all. It's like I'm a mod NPC working on a badly programmed mod base that was also not updated in years and doesn't work well with the game, if I should compare it to something lol.

Reactions: Illegal Preclear and sserafim
Illegal Preclear

Illegal Preclear

The CEO of CTB
Sep 6, 2022
I have nothing to add. It is. It is a death sentence. I was born with Autism and Schizophrenia and Psychiatrists got their hands on me from my earliest memories. I haven't lived a single day of a "normal", humane life. The neurotypicals around me made my entire childhood and adulthood a living Hell, and glib idiots have the audacity to tell me "it gets better" (it objectively doesn't - Life does not get better for BOTH neurotypicals or neurodivergents, it's just neurodivergents never got to have that 'better' life to begin with). Concern trolls have the audacity to tell me to "get help" when that very "help" was what stripped me of my humanity and dignity in the first place.

This is why I say the Right To Die (RTD) is first and foremost a Disability Rights issue. Glib idiots (at best) and outright evil sadists (at worst) want to speak for us and say "BUH THAS WHAT DA NAZIS DID" - being intentionally obtuse, omitting the fact that RTD is about CONSENT (Eugenicists didn't care much about consent, that's what makes them COMPLETELY DIFFERENT). Not to mention, the way the US Disability System is set up, it's already a Eugenicists dream come true - no one on Disability Checks can afford to have children, and we're given grossly substandard medical care.

I guess I did have some words to add - but OP put it beautifully and succinctly - Autism (and many other types of neurodivergence including Schizophrenia) are a death sentence. We are not compatible with this world, and the neurotypical sadists, Psychiatrists, and "influencer" mouthpieces who portend to speak for us while have no right to make damn sure of that.

Writing this makes me think of my Autistic best friend who successfully CTBd in 2015 via .357 Magnum (now THAT is how you successfully CTB!). He was such a good soul, yet truly incompatible with this world - He's spent 9 years NOT suffering anymore. I think I'm the only one in his life who truly understands why he did it and considers him lucky he had the courage and the means to CTB. Sorry I made you wait 9 years to join you, friend! I hope to reunite with you soon!

• Aww..
Reactions: seekingrelease22 and dragonofenvy