• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pinkliquid12

Pinkliquid12

Sep 10, 2022
There's nothing substantial that's keeping me here, but there are still some small things I appreciate:
1. Cute stationary. Things like Sanrio/moomin branded notebooks, pencils and pens, stickers and memo pads, calenders, erasers and pencil cases, etc. I like rilakkuma and keroppi the best.
2. My little doggy. He's really silly and he likes to lay around with me. When we play he'll get so excited sometimes that he'll chase his tail until he falls down. He likes to try to catch and bite my hands (gently) and when I hide them he'll go for my feet.
3. Sweet alcoholic and energy drinks. I like trying new ones usually but I'm a fan of fruity craft beer and cider and purple monster energy drinks particularly.
4. My friends. We don't see eachother much but when we do we'll watch movies and play games and eat and drink and smoke. I end up forgetting all my worries for a while.
5. Anteaters, ardvarks, mudskippers, camels and sea lions. They're fun to look at. Kangaroos are nice too because they have funny little hands. Opossums as well because I like watching them eat.
What about you?

Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
Those are nice things! Stationary, that's one I haven't heard anyone say before.

I suppose I sort of collect baby pictures and videos on instagram with the bookmark feature, and sometimes look through them. Trying to enjoy comedy as well.

Spaztism

Spaztism

Sleep Forever
Mar 13, 2023
Dogs are very cool, Love most animals.

Overstimulating music is something I really enjoy making and listening to. Making it kind of helps keep my mind off of my issues. Do like a drink on weekends with friends sometime.

Reactions: Isisnefert
shiroiuu

shiroiuu

Mar 11, 2023
There's nothing substantial that's keeping me here, but there are still some small things I appreciate:
1. Cute stationary. Things like Sanrio/moomin branded notebooks, pencils and pens, stickers and memo pads, calenders, erasers and pencil cases, etc. I like rilakkuma and keroppi the best.
2. My little doggy. He's really silly and he likes to lay around with me. When we play he'll get so excited sometimes that he'll chase his tail until he falls down. He likes to try to catch and bite my hands (gently) and when I hide them he'll go for my feet.
3. Sweet alcoholic and energy drinks. I like trying new ones usually but I'm a fan of fruity craft beer and cider and purple monster energy drinks particularly.
4. My friends. We don't see eachother much but when we do we'll watch movies and play games and eat and drink and smoke. I end up forgetting all my worries for a while.
5. Anteaters, ardvarks, mudskippers, camels and sea lions. They're fun to look at. Kangaroos are nice too because they have funny little hands. Opossums as well because I like watching them eat.
What about you?
My cats but also recently got into playing football, not the best at it but I'm somewhat athletic so it's pretty fun nonetheless, it kinda sucks since rain happens pretty much every 2-3 days due to recent events In my countries. (Indoor is $40 per session I ain't paying for that shi)

bijou

bijou

meow meow meow
Jan 23, 2023
omg have u tried the rockstar vodka cooler? it's pretty good imo

a little thing that makes me happy tho is before & after pics of veterinary dental cleanings! also just generally learning new things :)

• Love
Reactions: Pinkliquid12
Live or Let Die

Live or Let Die

๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—Ÿ๐——
Mar 15, 2023
Music lol
I was basically born a musician so making music, listening to it, playing it, etc, anything to do with any sort of music makes me happy.

teyabutter

teyabutter

Just me
Feb 13, 2023
What about you?
Love my friend and her cat, love collecting cute stationary, and love stupid freaking stock photos like this Emergency 1024x844
They always crack me up so much.

Also if I'm ever accused of anything I think it's hilarious to deadpan respond "yes, and__" and just add something else ridiculous on top of it.

• Yay!
ppie41

ppie41

Mar 15, 2023
What about you?
My bf, music, my dogs, my friends, good food, good drugs

guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
taking a bath when the sun is shining through the bathroom window
drinking tea out of cute tea cups
my kitty
my favorite treats
putting on a cute outfit
making someone laugh
saying nice things to sad ppl
lighting candles and saying hi to my ancestors
rewatching episodes of my fave tv shows
making cute pinterest lists
otters! they have no right to be that cute!

Last edited: