N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I had an appointment for a financial consulting. The bank is very well known and has a very good image. I knew they wanted to screw me i am not an idiot lol. My mom was with me. We told the staff that i am severly ill and that i need a pension plan. My mom was really desperate and wanted to sign the contract. The contract was pure shit. This would have screwed my financialls entirely. And the staff knew that. I wanted to see how they lie to us well knowing that this would destroy my financials even more. She was a brilliant liar. I would really like to have that skill. This would be very beneficial for me lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, Meditation guide and GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
LOL. My old girlfriend had some cash and wanted to look into a home. The bank lady said we need 3 forms of DEBT to be considered. I laughed my ass off right in front of her. You want us to be signing into 3 forms of debt to get another debt? Why have I never been to this bank before? This is so much fun! This is exactly what I was born for! I know thats how things "work" in this stupid world. I just couldn't explain this to my girlfriend. She wanted to get another car or a credit card. The money wasn't that much but the debt for life would have crippled us. I said lets keep doing homework and figure out some more options and ease into it. She broke up the money and spent it on small things hastily. That was the end of that train. Gotta love our BENEVOLENT banking systems! Do you have money!? Can you give us some of it to help you spend it!? Thanks you fellow tax slave!! What a joke.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I had an appointment for a financial consulting. The bank is very well known and has a very good image. I knew they wanted to screw me i am not an idiot lol. My mom was with me. We told the staff that i am severly ill and that i need a pension plan. My mom was really desperate and wanted to sign the contract. The contract was pure shit. This would have screwed my financialls entirely. And the staff knew that. I wanted to see how they lie to us well knowing that this would destroy my financials even more. She was a brilliant liar. I would really like to have that skill. This would be very beneficial for me lol.
I'm glad you didn't sign it or your mom.

Reactions: noname223
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
LOL. My old girlfriend had some cash and wanted to look into a home. The bank lady said we need 3 forms of DEBT to be considered. I laughed my ass off righr in front of her. You want us to be signing into 3 forms of debt to get another debt? Why I have I never been to this bank before? This is so much fun! This is exactly what I was born for! I know thats how things "work" in this stupid world. I just couldnt explain this to my girlfriend. She wanted to get another car or a credit card. The money wasnt that much but the debt for life would have crippled us. I said lets keep doing homework and figure out some more options and ease into it. She broke up the money and spent it on small things hastily. That was the end of that train. Gotta love our BENEVOLENT banking systems! Do you have money!? Can you give us some of it to help you spend it!? Thanks tax fellow tax slave!! What a joke.

There's several savvy investors out there that claim that the key to wealth is incurring more debt....like..wtf?! So if I take on more debt, eventually it'll pay off in the end and I become rich? No wonder those scam artists are millionaires and the people that fall for them are bigger dipshits than the investors.

• Love
Reactions: GarageKarate07
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
There's several savvy investors out there that claim that the key to wealth is incurring more debt....like..wtf?! So if I take on more debt, eventually it'll pay off in the end and I become rich? No wonder those scam artists are millionaires and the people that fall for them are bigger dipshits than the investors.
To be fair, I have a state debt and its not much but nobody can give me more debt or collect on debts because that state debt is protecting me until its finalized. It will take 5 years more to pay off that debt. But yes the banking system is a joke. ❤