• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

itsmyBPD

Aug 11, 2022
I have the search function now. YAY! But unfortunately I was sent on a grippy sock vacay. I'm back now and wondering if soma is something I can od on. I searched here and Reddit and I didn't see an answer to my specific question. If not I can't always take them all with benzodiazepines and alc and carry on with my CO method. But it sure would be nice is somas could do the job.

Reactions: melancholymallory03
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
I have the search function now. YAY! But unfortunately I was sent on a grippy sock vacay. I'm back now and wondering if soma is something I can od on. I searched here and Reddit and I didn't see an answer to my specific question. If not I can't always take them all with benzodiazepines and alc and carry on with my CO method. But it sure would be nice is somas could do the job.
Isn't soma a smashing pumpkin song

Also hope u find the answer tho to you're questions 🧡 and freedom from you're suffering.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Soma (carisoprodol) is not effective by itself. Deaths are reported with other strong respiratory depressants like propoxyphene and oxycodone/hydrocodone.

Fatalities from alcohol and soma have been reported but they seem pretty rare compared to the number of people who use the combination recreationally. Wikipedia has some discussion on the subject.