• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I had a supplier I thought sold real pills - the stuff I used to get used to work on me.
This time, the pregablin pills are helping me but I don't know if any of the pills are real.
The trazadone I just took at 100 mg and it's been over an hour and I'm not tired. It also doesn't have any stamp on the pill so that means it's probably fake.

This arsehole is my 'friend' on FB and I am just so gutted. I spent maybe £300 on pills that are all probably fake. I don't know what to say to him. I'm scared to say anything partly because I am so gutted.

He is always sending me an 'extra' box of xanax and the last order he sent me two extra boxes of xanax - my bf thinks this means the pills are definitely fake.

AM so PISSED OFF too...

Aside from that, my laptop is not charging. It just charged for about 10 mins then stopped charging. It is confusing.

I hate my boyfriend. Everything he does annoys me. I've split up with him twice but when we break up I am horrifically lonely. It is always better when we get back together and then I get this annoyed by him again. It could be I have some personality disorder. It is also that he is a vandal which stresses me out, he drops litter and he is perpetually very stoned and laughing at things that are not funny. He has about five phrases that he says constantly all of which grate on me. I know if I split up with him my life will be even worse.

Jesus. I hate evbery day of being alive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pluto, fleetingnight, _Minsk and 1 other person
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
I would tell him the pills don't work, sorry about that. I know these times where everything seems to not work and youre just getting pissed more and more

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
I had a supplier I thought sold real pills - the stuff I used to get used to work on me.
This time, the pregablin pills are helping me but I don't know if any of the pills are real.
The trazadone I just took at 100 mg and it's been over an hour and I'm not tired. It also doesn't have any stamp on the pill so that means it's probably fake.

This arsehole is my 'friend' on FB and I am just so gutted. I spent maybe £300 on pills that are all probably fake. I don't know what to say to him. I'm scared to say anything partly because I am so gutted.

He is always sending me an 'extra' box of xanax and the last order he sent me two extra boxes of xanax - my bf thinks this means the pills are definitely fake.

AM so PISSED OFF too...

Aside from that, my laptop is not charging. It just charged for about 10 mins then stopped charging. It is confusing.

I hate my boyfriend. Everything he does annoys me. I've split up with him twice but when we break up I am horrifically lonely. It is always better when we get back together and then I get this annoyed by him again. It could be I have some personality disorder. It is also that he is a vandal which stresses me out, he drops litter and he is perpetually very stoned and laughing at things that are not funny. He has about five phrases that he says constantly all of which grate on me. I know if I split up with him my life will be even worse.

Jesus. I hate evbery day of being alive.
You are not suppose to buy anything from the street! For one, most of the drugs dealers have HIV, they don't even wash their hands so do you know what you buying? I'm very crazy person when it come to something goes in my mouth. I don't trust people they can be so nasty so don't worry about if " it didn't work" worry about what kind of germs you ingested without knowing

Reactions: divinemistress36
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I'm so sorry, I hate that someone would do that