• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hello there! I've read the SN method, and it seems very good method for me, but I had a question. I need get only Sodium Nitrite with > 95% purety which is selling only for manufacturing enterprises, or I may get the Nitrtite Salt which is selling for personal usage for culinary purposes? I mean, that the nitrite salt has 0,6% NaNO2 (in my country it calls Nitrite Salt but I noticed that in the USA it calls "curing salt" (for meat). May I use that "nitrite salt/curing salt"? Is it the same as SN and will it works?
P.S. There was some cases when person died from the nitrite salt/curing salt 'cause of the food had too much of it. And I read that the deadly portion of this "curing salt (in CIS country) is 71 mg per 1 kg - it sounds like at the SN method post where the deadly portion was 100 mg per 1 kg.
It looks like that (in my country):

View attachment 6047088926.webp

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
i don't think the purity is high enough for it to be a reliable method

Upvote 0
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Oh, thank you vey much. Then so even in my country is hard to get pure SN.:ahhha:
Are there any chemical suppliers in your area? Try to search in local advertising media, they usually list their ready to sell products.

Upvote 0
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Are there any chemical suppliers in your area? Try to search in local advertising media, they usually list their ready to sell products.
Yeah, I checked it, but they sell only 25 kg bags of it. But it's ok, I try night-night method and I hope that I get the wishing result soon. Thank you for your attention. :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Upvote 0