D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018
What do you all think about taking 30 mg of metoclopramide and 30 mins later, 20 g of sodium nitrite with some sweet juice? Do you think I should take anything else to make this more reliable/peaceful?

This seems to be the best method legal/accessible to me right now but I know it's far from the best. Any suggestions? Any case studies/videos you can provide me regarding this would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Reactions: Didymus, NoMore, bag.of.cats and 2 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
From what I learned. You shouldn't mix SN with any juices or soda only with clear water. Taking a acid reducer like baking soda or tagamet 30min before taking SN would be great.
And SN method, if done correclty, ins't as "painfull" as it might be.
The most common things are having some heavy headaches but it's like having a strong hangover not much more..

Reactions: Mari, NoMore, bag.of.cats and 2 others
D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018
From what I learned. You shouldn't mix SN with any juices or soda only with clear water. Taking a acid reducer like baking soda or tagamet 30min before taking SN would be great.
The most common things are having some heavy headaches but it's like having a strong hangover not much more..
Can you please give me any reliable pharmacy sites that might have Tagamet or anti-emetics? Thanks.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Can I ask how many mg's the tablets were?

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018

I had thought to mix everything (primperan, tagamet, benzos and nitrite) in a custard, to make it a little easier
Do you think that would not be a good idea?

Reactions: bag.of.cats and Tiburcio
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Thanks I wasnt sure if you meant you bought tagamet from amazon at a different dose or bought them exact ones in the photo.

Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
I had thought to mix everything (primperan, tagamet, benzos and nitrite) in a custard, to make it a little easier
Do you think that would not be a good idea?
Don't mix them all !
Take antiemetic and tagamet 30-40min before taking the nitrite

Reactions: Mari, Tiburcio and anna
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Oh thanks
the benzos should take them after tagamet and primperan?
I dont know to be honest, I wont use benzos, but I guess you can take it at the same time you take antiemetic and acid reducer.

Reactions: Tiburcio and anna
D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018
Any suggestion on how to deal with the upcomming headaches? Should I take Paracetamol?

Reactions: Mari
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Ranitidine does just the same as tagamet and is otc in uk. 75mg pills. Even home bargains sell them.
I'd rec taking the benzos an hour before anything else.
Get them absorbed, working and away before you fill your guts with all the other stuff. Otherwise they'll get lost in the mix and do nothing as you'll die first.

Reactions: Mari, dyingispeaceful and Gevatsu
D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018
Ranitidine does just the same as tagamet and is otc in uk. 75mg pills. Even home bargains sell them.
Get them absorbed, working and away before you fill your guts with all the other stuff. Otherwise they'll get lost in the mix and do nothing as you'll die first.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to benzos. It's a controlled substance in my country. But thank you for the advice.

Reactions: Over n' Out and Tiburcio
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
PPH says 800mg of Tagamet but what about Ranitidine ? How many grams before SN ? I cant find this info anywhere tbh :/

Reactions: dyingispeaceful and Jane8334
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
PPH says 800mg of Tagamet but what about Ranitidine ? How many grams before SN ? I cant find this info anywhere tbh :/

I'd also like to know about this pls

Reactions: dyingispeaceful
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
if ranitidine is similar to tagamet ... the same amount? or maybe a little more ... it's just what I think, but I can be wrong

Reactions: dyingispeaceful and Jackblade
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
if ranitidine is similar to tagamet ... the same amount? or maybe a little more ... it's just what I think, but I can be wrong
Ranitidine is an acid reducer just as Tagamet, but the quantities that we need to take will surely be different
This is why I want to know ^^

Reactions: dyingispeaceful, Tiburcio and anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Ranitidine is an acid reducer just as Tagamet, but the quantities that we need to take will surely be different
This is why I want to know ^^
I'm sorry I can not be more helpful, but I'm sure there is someone who knows and will respond to your question :)

Reactions: dyingispeaceful and Jackblade
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Normal acid reduction is acheved by just one 75mg pill.
But of course pph likes to overdo everything without proof, reason or explanation.
As tagamet normally comes in 200mg pills, they are saying 4 pills.
So 4 ranitidine x 75mg = 300mg.

Reactions: dyingispeaceful, mattwitt, Jackblade and 3 others
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Normal acid reduction is acheved by just one 75mg pill.
But of course pph likes to overdo everything without proof, reason or explanation.
As tagamet normally comes in 200mg pills, they are saying 4 pills.
So 4 ranitidine x 75mg = 300mg.
Thanks for your answer mate!
Ok so I will take I think, just 2 x 75 mg of Ranitidine. Not need to overdose for nothing

Reactions: Over n' Out and Tiburcio
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
Does anyone know how likely taking just ranitidine and SN without antiemetics is to succeed? Pph says that vomiting is unlikely but I've read an account of someone vomiting (who took solely SN).
Will taking ranitidine reduce the chances of vomiting? I'm having difficulty obtaining antiemetics...

Reactions: dyingispeaceful
Jackblade

Jackblade

Student
Aug 9, 2018
Does anyone know how likely taking just ranitidine and SN without antiemetics is to succeed? Pph says that vomiting is unlikely but I've read an account of someone vomiting (who took solely SN).
Will taking ranitidine reduce the chances of vomiting? I'm having difficulty obtaining antiemetics...
Ranitidine doesn't affect vomiting at all as far as I can say. You need antiemetic because vomiting is a organism's defence system against dangerous substances such as Sodium nitrite. Probabilities of puking off after had took SN are high and you can't control that except by taking antiemetics. Antiemetics are important if you don't want to fail your attempt
I can even say (but it's only my opinion) than antiemetics are more important than Ranitidine or tagamet

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, bag.of.cats, Jane8334 and 1 other person
D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018

This is the last thing you might be doing. Might as well do it perfectly. You don't want to end up a vegetable and make your situation worse, do you?

I'm having difficulty searching for stuff myself but I'm still searching. Please don't take any risks.

Reactions: lv-gras, bag.of.cats and Jane8334
D

dyingispeaceful

Aug 10, 2018
Is it possible for you to link that account? I'm curious about the dosage etc.

Reactions: lv-gras and Jane8334
J

Jane8334

Jul 7, 2018
Is it possible for you to link that account? I'm curious about the dosage etc.

I was referring to Querry1 who just posted details of his attempt. After reading it, I was wrong about it him solely taking SN, he did take an antiemetic, but by his description it was a weak one.