JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Title is pretty self explanatory. There has been a rise of restrictions put in place by suppliers and companies of sodium nitrite. It seems that they have finally caught onto the effectiveness of this method. If you are wanting to use the SN method for an elective death then please act now.

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
Reactions: Venessolotic, ShornSoloists, Indieblue and 24 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Oh man... I was too slow...

Reactions: Venessolotic, ShornSoloists, lemmeeleev and 2 others
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Title is pretty self explanatory. There has been a rise of restrictions put in place by suppliers and companies of sodium nitrite. It seems that they have finally caught onto the effectiveness of this method. If you are wanting to use the SN method for an elective death then please act now.

This is my nightmare I ordered some from eBay but I don't know if it's legit..damn it.
Oh man... I was too slow...

Same..

• Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, lemmeeleev, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
That's concerning. The shelf life for it is quite long, at the very least 3 years so I would order some even if you don't need it now.

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, _Minsk, Bluedew and 5 others
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Yes,get SN while you can,before be restricted,cause probably in a few years a SN vendor Will come out just like A, with ridiculous prices like $200 for 2.6g

Problem from eBay is you don't really know what you're getting and finding shops that sell it is not easy.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, lemmeeleev, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
source?

Reactions: ShornSoloists, Ulisses, lemmeeleev and 5 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
It probably doesn't help that every single day one or more new threads about SN are being created on this site. And the same can be said about N. In fact people are now creating threads about combining SN with N It's beyond ridiculous now. People on here need to do the research that's already available on this site before they start regurgitating the same threads or questions over and over and they need to be more discreet about asking certain questions or sharing certain information. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the Australian government blocked this site because of all the SN and N chatter !

• Aww..
Reactions: ShornSoloists, autumnal, Partial-Elf and 20 others
Redrock

Redrock

Student
Mar 5, 2019
APC pure is no longer in the SN wiki

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Whatshername

Whatshername

That Ghost Lady on the Hill
Dec 14, 2018
I ordered from apc 3 days ago, I'm probably one of the last ones who they shipped to. My order is on its way.
Edit: I just hope customs doesn't stop it. :( Fuck Big Brother

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev, Lifeisatrap and Deleted member 4993
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
In what country?

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Soul, About_to_Go and 1 other person
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Is there a source for this?
As long as they add it to food by the ton I'm sure it'll be available in grams

DBD

Reactions: autumnal, lemmeeleev, Jen Erik and 2 others
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
I think this is BS. There will always be some sellers on eBay just like there are shady sellers of metoclopramide.

Reactions: Partial-Elf, x-Ace-x, discokicks and 3 others
T

Tryingtofindfreedom

Apr 4, 2019
In what country?
I just tried to order it from APC in Ebay and it said they can't deliver to where I live (NY).

Are the SN on amazon legit? I found one that's letting me order but idk if it's a scam or not

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Cevapcici
clover___

clover___

Mar 24, 2019
I think it's a little soon to jump to conclusions, some sellers seem to have gotten suspicious but there are plenty more. I've yet to see any evidence of governments caring about the stuff and with how little medical literature there currently is out there about intentional poisonings with the substance it seems at least on the surface like they are unlikely to pay it much mind in the very near future. Should the mainstream media start reporting on it there will definitely be issues though.

Reactions: autumnal, discokicks, lemmeeleev and 2 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I just tried to order it from APC in Ebay and it said they can't deliver to where I live (NY).

Are the SN on amazon legit? I found one that's letting me order but idk if it's a scam or not

It has good reviews. What does APC stand for?

JustOverIt

JustOverIt

Experienced
Nov 8, 2018
I think this is BS. There will always be some sellers on eBay just like there are shady sellers of metoclopramide.

It might be. But whats being reported indicates otherwise. You can be stubborn all you want but it would be a good idea to get SN now. Whats the harm in doing so?

Those metoclopramide sellers are drying up real fast too.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Meretlein
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Uh that article is from 1978. Sorry man I don't mean to be a dick.
I was on mobile, didn't see it. :ahhha:

edit: well, I ordered some right now. 99.9%. Not sure what it means, but it's good enough, right?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: lemmeeleev and JustOverIt
Fin

Fin

Normality is a crowd-sourced fantasy.
Apr 20, 2019
Try and order directly from their website. I did this today and so far, so good... though I am aware I might be enjoying the last moments of enthusiasm before they block my order, too. :notsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: lemmeeleev and throwaway777
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Try and order directly from their website. I did this today and so far, so good... though I am aware I might be enjoying the last moments of enthusiasm until they block my order, too. :notsure:
Keep us updated pls :)

J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Try and order directly from their website. I did this today and so far, so good... though I am aware I might be enjoying the last moments of enthusiasm before they block my order, too. :notsure:

Sorry to burst your bubble but they probably will they've been doing it for everyone.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I think it would be very useful if people in this thread could state what country they're in. I'm in central Europe and have just ordered some. I'll post again if anything goes wrong or if it arrives.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, throwaway777 and overandout
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
APC pure is no longer in the SN wiki
The IP address that made the edit removing APC Pure geolocates to the UK, so they may have deleted it themselves.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
If this is true (which I'm not saying it is or isn't), then the future for DIY CTB is in peril.

I believe voluntary euthanasia and assisted suicide should be legalized in all countries.

• Love
Reactions: Partial-Elf, LLawliet, Élégie and 6 others
Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
Sorry to burst your bubble but they probably will they've been doing it for everyone.
I know, I'm ready for that. I've curbed my enthusiasm.

I think it would be very useful if people in this thread could state what country they're in.
I'm in Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Can someone review my choice of SN now that apc is prolly out? It's a Spanish lab. It looks really professional and purity is great at 98. But as with these obscure products there's no reviews to make sure.. Thanks a lot.

Reactions: Hopakat, lemmeeleev and throwaway777
Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
Can someone review my choice of SN now that apc is prolly out? It's a Spanish lab. It looks really professional and purity is great at 98. But as with these obscure products there's no reviews to make sure.. Thanks a lot.

Letslab seems legit, it was first suggested by Azure if I'm not mistaken, the creator of the Sn megathread.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, throwaway777 and spanishguy22
J

jayfox

Student
Apr 19, 2019

Looks good do you know if they can ship to Portugal?

Fin

Fin

Apr 20, 2019
Looks good do you know if they can ship to Portugal?
They seem to ship worldwide, but you seem to need a VAT number to order from them... The "Company" field is optional, but the "VAT Number" one is required. Disappointed.