• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
Firstly I wondered which of those drugs are regarded as the least painful and most reliable, or if there are any other ones I should be considering instead. Also, I wondered what types of other drugs/painkillers/whatever I would need to mix with it to limit pain? I thought just sodium azide by itself was supposed to put you to sleep peacefully and you would just die in your sleep from lack of oxygen or something, but then I saw a post saying that sodium azide by itself would be very painful so idk. Lastly, are there any recommendations for dark net markets to buy the drugs on or somewhere else to buy them?

Reactions: cashisCBT and numar
Solution
Mäximum
For the antiemetics, do you reccomend any specific types? And same question for benzos, how hard is it to get them?
As I already said, Dopamine blockers are the best AEs. Metoclopramide is what I'm looking for, as it is the best. But this drug is prescription only, so you have to think of a way to get it.
Benzos are also prescription only. A high dosage of them can also make you unconscious. Make sure you test with lower dosages before taking it at your ctb attempt to see how your body reacts to it.
Vizzy has a great documentation about SN! There, you have much more information. Have a look at it. That should probably answer all your questions...
R

rosielily

Mar 3, 2023
Firstly I wondered which of those drugs are regarded as the least painful and most reliable, or if there are any other ones I should be considering instead. Also, I wondered what types of other drugs/painkillers/whatever I would need to mix with it to limit pain? I thought just sodium azide by itself was supposed to put you to sleep peacefully and you would just die in your sleep from lack of oxygen or something, but then I saw a post saying that sodium azide by itself would be very painful so idk. Lastly, are there any recommendations for dark net markets to buy the drugs on or somewhere else to buy them?
I have the same question!

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SN is more peaceful and is a legal substance which is also user in the food industry. SA isn't an illegal substance either but may be more difficult to get as it has no real use outside labs and it's painful and more or less slow. If it was a better method than SN it would be discussed more here imo.

Upvote 0
C

conflagration

Student
Jul 29, 2022
SA is more reliable as there is no antidote, but SN is more peaceful.

Reactions: yrrusdf and DeadHead
Upvote 0
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
Also, I wondered what types of other drugs/painkillers/whatever I would need to mix with it to limit pain?
There are several meds you can take, but none of them are per se required.
The first, which are also one of the most recommended drugs, are antiemetics (AE). These will reduce the risk to throw up the consumed SN. The best AEs are Dopamine blockers.
You can also take some simple painkillers because the SN will make your blood pressure go down, and you could experience a headache.
There are also benzos which will calm you down, but they are not really necessary.
Avoid alcohol as your body already registers it as a toxic substance. If you then take some SN, there is a higher risk of vomiting it all out again.

Reactions: yrrusdf
Upvote 2
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
While the PPH says that SA is peaceful, there was some discussion on the site that said that it is not. And that in fact it is very painful. Someone should link the thread. I was enamored by the prospect of SA since it's easy to get in the US, but then was disappointed after looking at others' experiences :(

People here have recommend not buying from the dark net but I wouldn't know. I would personally stick to SN, if you are willing to put in the trouble to buy Benzos for SA, you might as well get SN instead, which is less effort and more peaceful.

SN is more peaceful and is a legal substance which is also user in the food industry. SA isn't an illegal substance either but may be more difficult to get as it has no real use outside labs and it's painful and more or less slow. If it was a better method than SN it would be discussed more here imo.
SA is extremely easy to get in the US (the #1 eCommerce site sells it for like $30). SN is hard to get nowadays because the govt is aware of it.

Reactions: yrrusdf and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 1
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
SA is extremely easy to get in the US (the #1 eCommerce site sells it for like $30). SN is hard to get nowadays because the govt is aware of it.
OK I don't know about the US. But anyway SA is painful, comparable with CN-

Upvote 0
Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
There are several meds you can take, but none of them are per se required.
The first, which are also one of the most recommended drugs, are antiemetics (AE). These will reduce the risk to throw up the consumed SN. The best AEs are Dopamine blockers.
You can also take some simple painkillers because the SN will make your blood pressure go down, and you could experience a headache.
There are also benzos which will calm you down, but they are not really necessary.
Avoid alcohol as your body already registers it as a toxic substance. If you then take some SN, there is a higher risk of vomiting it all out again.
Thank you for the reply. I have decided to go the SN route as opposed to SA, and have found a reliable supplier on the clearnet. For the antiemetics, do you reccomend any specific types? And same question for benzos, how hard is it to get them?
If it was a better method than SN it would be discussed more here imo.
Good point that makes a lot of sense, I'm gonna go with SN then.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Mäximum

Mäximum

All the effort for nothing...
Apr 5, 2023
For the antiemetics, do you reccomend any specific types? And same question for benzos, how hard is it to get them?
As I already said, Dopamine blockers are the best AEs. Metoclopramide is what I'm looking for, as it is the best. But this drug is prescription only, so you have to think of a way to get it.
Benzos are also prescription only. A high dosage of them can also make you unconscious. Make sure you test with lower dosages before taking it at your ctb attempt to see how your body reacts to it.
Vizzy has a great documentation about SN! There, you have much more information. Have a look at it. That should probably answer all your questions.

Upvote 6
Solution
Y

yrrusdf

Sep 12, 2023
Vizzy has a great documentation about SN! There, you have much more information. Have a look at it. That should probably answer all your questions.
Ahaha yep that thread is very helpful. Thanks again.

Reactions: Mäximum
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
How do you know it's painful?
From reading about this method. Anyway if it was "better" than SN or other available methods it would be much more discussed here and people would consider it to CTB. Ofc neither have I seen someone consuming it and their reactions nor have I tried it myself.

Upvote 0
IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
I just have a feeling SN beats Azide. Azide sounds kinda corrosive and nasty.

Upvote 0
A

anstonvias009

Mar 8, 2024
Poor thing. I can't find any benzos and struggle to obtain them healthcare professionals and many reject my appts with a physiatrist. Though I have some sleep issues. I can't possibly tell them a panic attack but now also struggles to get some metoclaphramine. Would dipheramine work? If i combine with some eitheir sodium azide or nitrite with at least 97%? Nitrite is abit hard to obtain. I would like to get fully unconsious so if it helps with pain if possible
I would really want any and all possible methods to die or unrestricted purchasable items that can entirely make me die without any pain at all. Though.

I wonder is anyone more skilled in scientific research?

We live in southern asia parts shared flats based of living which items of placement can never weight more than 150 kilograms so that rejects all gas uses. What about liquid forms of gas I am not sure whether this does work. But the question above is the most important.

Upvote 0