R

Ragtime piano

Jul 2, 2020
not much comes up when searching for sodium nitrite, so you just need to search for its chemical name "NaNO2"
Anyone wanting a link, I can pm (from uk, but likely ships to Europe)
Can you send me a link to obtain SN...I live in the UK

justkindahere

justkindahere

Jun 28, 2020
Can anyone tell me which sodium nitrate to get on amazon? Thank you
Can't confirm it's legitimacy bc it isn't here yet but I ordered some Sodium Nitrite (I assume that's what u meant?) for like £3.45 from a brand called ESCO on amazon.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I domt know anything bout sn in europe, but i just wish all of you good luck on getting it. I hope its all good. Dw i dont doubt any site. Just wish it was easier for you guys.

P

pompey1999

Jul 11, 2020
I bought some from a popular marketplace in the UK recently. It's only a small load but it's more than enough to do the job, and it comes with fast & free shipping which is always a bonus.

hey! Which marketplace please? :)
Please look in the most basic websites of people selling stuff. I have found SN providers for great britain already.
I cannot dm you so I cannot redirect you to a provider. Sorry if it's vague but it be like that sometimes.
every for the uk seems to be 0.6% sodium nitrite??

Last edited:
geogaddi

geogaddi

May 30, 2020
Yes my experience also. ESCO sn is NaNo2 0.6% only. Similar for all sn in UK I have managed to find also . I fear I have missed the boat but will continue looking.