• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

mikenoir

To cheer upon death: to see life as more beautiful
Nov 3, 2020
I feel like there isn't a lot of information on this method. It appears that SA is extremely unstable and unwieldy. But if one could manage to safely create a drinkable solution, the question remains as to how reliable it is and what its 'death' symptoms are. The PPH has barely any information on this method, but it has some. This chemical does not seem to have the same restrictions as the beloved SN, but, I add, I might be wrong. As I write this, it's very late at night and I'm tired. I am considering buying this chemical and going through all the necessary steps to handle it carefully if I can be assured that death will happen. Hopefully this will spark discussion on this method. Is it really that bad? SN is quickly becoming too restricted. Tbh, I am determined to die and go to whatever lengths to do it, even if I have to wear gloves, goggles, and what not to create a drinkable solution of something that will kill me relatively peacefully.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I asked about it too and someone told me it's very dangerous for whoever finds you. I don't think anyone here has used it to ctb before but I might be wrong.

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
I asked about it too and someone told me it's very dangerous for whoever finds you. I don't think anyone here has used it to ctb before but I might be wrong.
That is true. The biggest complication is that it releases a gas when mixed with water. The PPH recommends to do it outside in a ventilated area. The solution can be sealed and drunk later. BUT still. A big question mark.

Last edited:
Reactions: I want to end it
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Compared to sn, do you know how quick it is and how painful it is?

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Thank you, you've basically asked all I've been wondering and more. If I were to use it to ctb, as is available to me and SN isn't, I live alone and wont be discovered till the time i chose through delayed email. The email would inform of police of SA and risk, a warning sign on the door of the room I'll be in too.
Is it just the risk to others that it isn't talked about more as an option? Or am I missing something?
Soon as monies come in I intend to buy, can't afford to spend on something that doesn't meet my needs.

M

mikenoir

Nov 3, 2020
Thank you, you've basically asked all I've been wondering and more. If I were to use it to ctb, as is available to me and SN isn't, I live alone and wont be discovered till the time i chose through delayed email. The email would inform of police of SA and risk, a warning sign on the door of the room I'll be in too.
Is it just the risk to others that it isn't talked about more as an option? Or am I missing something?
Soon as monies come in I intend to buy, can't afford to spend on something that doesn't meet my needs.
There don't seem to be too many sources of information. Though, I haven't done any more research since last night. But it is dangerous not just for others, but for yourself as well, you know, potentially. Because it releases a byproduct I believe HN3 and if that touches metal, it explodes or something. If you put SA into water that has minerals or is otherwise NOT DISTILLED, it will explode, I believe. If you get some on your hand, it might give you symptoms without killing you.

So, if you do this, be very careful. The most important part is the equipment you use to handle it safely.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing