• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Donedonedone

Jul 12, 2018
I'm so done.

I worked up the nerve to attempt a few weeks ago and I'm attempting to work up the nerve again.

How painful do you think sodium azide would be?

Reactions: weedoge
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I'm so done.

I worked up the nerve to attempt a few weeks ago and I'm attempting to work up the nerve again.

What was your first attempt?

Sorry I can't help with your question, but I'm sure someone with more knowledge will arise

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Why don't you consider sodium nitrite? Seems more reliable

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I'm so done.

You could get a really bad headache but the stuff is suppose to work really fast and is very reliable so any suffering would not be long at all.

mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Sodium azide also reacts very violently with metals. Only use Azide if you can assure you'll be careful enough with it.
Yeah you can't even use a metal spoon to take it out of the container! If anyone chooses this method they should use it asap upon arrival and you have to leave signs and notes letting people know not to give you mouth to mouth because it could be dangerous to that person and you can't dispose of the stuff down a drain or it will explode in the pipes!

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
Youtube: "Sodium Azide Recovery from Airbags

W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
Peaceful pill gives sodium azide a 9 in reliability with sodium nitrite only getting a 7. Sodium azide is much quicker too.

That's true but if I recall correctly nitrite is rated as more peaceful than azide and also has a higher rating overall.

Seems overall like azide is superior in terms of certainty (no antidote) whereas nitrite is the way to go to avoid endangering others. It is unlikely I can get either in my country but if I could I would choose nitrite personally.

H

HannibalLector

Student
Jul 5, 2018
We all agree that sodium azide is more reliable and delivers death faster then sodium nitrite.

Sodium azide vs (Sodium nitrite) Criteria Score – The Peacefull Pill Handbook

Reliability 9/10 (7/10)
Speed 5/5 (3/5)

Antidote vs endanger of others
Protecting myself from becoming a vegetable is more important to me then endangering a person that is likely to turn me in to a vegetable. If you put up warning signs you only endanger rescue team if they breach protocol. I find method without antidote appealing.

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Alot less is known about sodium azide, science doesn't even know how exactly it kills, there is no known antidote. It cannot come into contact with metal (spoons, plumbing, ect) without high risk of explosion. The ppeh list's it as cyanide's cousin. Cyanide is relatively quick but not a pleasant death. Aka Jim Jones YouTube videos. Sn apparently renders unconscious before death.

L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
I'm more and more considering sodium azide as my method of choice if I can't get my hands on N.

Still unclear to me if I need antiemetics and quantity of salt to prepare the solution. I think to go overkill and put like 30 - 40 grams diluted in 500ml water and then swallow rapidly (I can drink 500ml in few seconds).
I would proceed in open air mixing salt and water and then immediately ingesting.

It appears to be as lethal as cyanide, I don't know if as fast but for sure 100% reliable.