W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
I have sodium azide that I got off the internet and am ready to use it. I know it has to be handled carefully, no metals, post signs to warn others, but what else should I be worried about? I plan to ingest a lot so I'm sure I end up dead. Thanks for your responses.

Reactions: Homecoming, dropdeadfred and Meditation guide
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Wish you eternal peace :heart:

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
Is it Chinese? I wanted to get the German stuff but the wait times were too long.

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
I have sodium azide that I got off the internet and am ready to use it. I know it has to be handled carefully, no metals, post signs to warn others, but what else should I be worried about? I plan to ingest a lot so I'm sure I end up dead. Thanks for your responses.
May I ask why you're choosing to use sodium azide? It's sounds like a potentially painful way to go in comparison to other methods. This is my opinion, of course.

(Edited to pander to those who police people's comments.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, Meditation guide and L-L
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
And you know this how, exactly? From the wealth of documented cases? I'm not saying it is completely painless, but would love to hear your sources.

W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
May I ask why you're choosing to use sodium azide? It's an incredibly painful way to go.
I read about it in the PPH. It was easy to obtain and the PPH said the suffering was not too bad. I hope they know what they're talking about. I would hate to end up a vegetable.

Reactions: Jumper Geo, Meditation guide, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 1 other person
feast or famine

feast or famine

Jun 15, 2020
And you know this how, exactly? From the wealth of documented cases? I'm not saying it is completely painless, but would love to hear your sources.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-azide-megathread.7465/

I don't appreciate your condescension towards me. I don't have to provide jack if I don't want to. But here's a link from this website that goes into some more in depth information about sodium azide. Sorry I don't have scientific studies and clinical research based on the thousands of people who kill themselves with SA to link for you.

I don't think I'd particularly want to ingest a substance used to make bombs. But I suppose it's a matter of personal preference and subjectivity.

Reactions: Meditation guide and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
The PPH is my only source. I will be careful to post signs so no one is hurt. I'm planning on doing it in my car on a deserted country road. What are your concerns? How long do you think the pain will last? I am in terrible pain now.
Is it Chinese? I wanted to get the German stuff but the wait times were too long.
I have never looked to see where it was made. I got it very quickly, though, so it must be made in China. I hope it's pure enough to do the job. I plan to take a lot so there so no chance I won't accomplish my goal. I actually don't plan to handle the container until I mix the drink because SA is said to be very dangerous.

Last edited:
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
You quote a post here that starts with "most likely" and view that as a source. It's funny you mention a substance used to make bombs as if it somehow justifies your point. I got a chuckle out of the fact nitroglycerin is used frequently as a life saving medication and to relive the pain of angina.

feast or famine

feast or famine

Jun 15, 2020
You quote a post here that starts with "most likely" and view that as a source. It's funny you mention a substance used to make bombs as if it somehow justifies your point. I got a chuckle out of the fact nitroglycerin is used frequently as a life saving medication and to relive the pain of angina.
My link to the thread wasn't to prove or disprove if it's painful or not. It was a source for more info to be found. If you want to be an asshole, be my guest. But I don't have to tolerate it. There's ways to engage in discussion with someone else without being a rude prick. Do people use nitroglycerin as a way to off themselves? You're comparing apples to oranges.

Good day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and L-L
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I thank you for significantly updating your original comment to reflect your thoughts were based upon your opinion, what it "sounds like," and little else. Cheers

Reactions: dropdeadfred
feast or famine

feast or famine

Jun 15, 2020
I thank you for significantly updating your original comment to reflect your thoughts were based upon your opinion, what it "sounds like," and little else. Cheers
Significantly? Hardly. I just tweaked it a tad. But you're very welcome. Cheers! Hugs.

I will add that I didn't post my words as law and that's something to be taken into consideration. I edited it for my own benefit, by the way. And your "little else" dig isn't offensive to me, so don't waste your energy trying to undermine me. I will leave off there.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Aap
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't find facts undermining or offensive; I'm not sure why you would take them to be.

Reactions: Homecoming
feast or famine

feast or famine

Jun 15, 2020
I don't find facts undermining or offensive; I'm not sure why you would take them to be.
Yeah, let's not spin that. Your demeanor towards me is undermining and condescending. Play games with someone else on here. I'm not the one.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
no metals
Do you have metal fillings or crowns? I decided not to use it because I have metal fillings. That might react with it and cause some extreme pain.
:ohhhh:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Homecoming and dropdeadfred
Deleted member 22650

Deleted member 22650

Student
Oct 7, 2020
I read about it in the PPH. It was easy to obtain and the PPH said the suffering was not too bad. I hope they know what they're talking about. I would hate to end up a vegetable.
technically if end up a vegetable you are dead as well as you are not aware of you surroundings since you lose that capacity.

O

oktnn50md

Oct 21, 2020
t
technically if end up a vegetable you are dead as well as you are not aware of you surroundings since you lose that capacity.
there is like a million different vegetable-like mental states. It would not be safe to say you are dead, in some of them you might be partially aware, or in fact be in pain but not realize why you are in pain or how to stop being in pain.

W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
Do you have metal fillings or crowns? I decided not to use it because I have metal fillings. That might react with it and cause some extreme pain.
:ohhhh:
Yes, I have a lot of dental work in my mouth. I would hate to have my mouth explode and suffer the agony of knowing that as I was dying. I read something else about dental work and interactions with azide and now I am hesitant. I want so badly to die because I suffer from tortuous pain and akathisia, but I want to go as peacefully as possible.

• Wow
Reactions: Homecoming and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yes, I have a lot of dental work in my mouth. I would hate to have my mouth explode and suffer the agony of knowing that as I was dying. I read something else about dental work and interactions with azide and now I am hesitant. I want so badly to die because I suffer from tortuous pain and akathisia, but I want to go as peacefully as possible.
It might explode when it interacts with metal. I know there are several different metals in metal fillings. I wouldn't want to take that chance. It doesn't sound like fun.

W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
t

there is like a million different vegetable-like mental states. It would not be safe to say you are dead, in some of them you might be partially aware, or in fact be in pain but not realize why you are in pain or how to stop being in pain.
I am in terrible pain now, but I'm getting messages that say that the azide might not really kill me quickly and I would die in worse agony than I have now or end up in a vegetative state with terrible pain and not be able to tell anyone. That is truly the definition on hell. I had every intention of using the azide, but now I'm really scared that I may end up worse than I am now.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming, Jumper Geo and Meditation guide
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
The trouble with SA it is so difficult to buy everyone has gone for SN and we have lots of different goodbye threads so we have more information about the final moments with SN, I have found a 2017 video of Philip Nitschke but one thing I know about the PPeH, they change there mind a lot so I would try getting an updated PPeH handbook from somewhere as they may have written goodbye threads from people who used SA as PH has been encouraging members to film themselves.

I think everything has been descussed about safety but if you have any pets I would keep them locked away because if you vomit and CTB they might fancy a toxic snack.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Wow
W

Willy9

Oct 19, 2020
The trouble with SA it is so difficult to buy everyone has gone for SN and we have lots of different goodbye threads so we have more information about the final moments with SN, I have found a 2017 video of Philip Nitschke but one thing I know about the PPeH, they change there mind a lot so I would try getting an updated PPeH handbook from somewhere as they may have written goodbye threads from people who used SA as PH has been encouraging members to film themselves.

I think everything has been descussed about safety but if you have any pets I would keep them locked away because if you vomit and CTB they might fancy a toxic snack.

Cheers

Geo

Thank you so much. The discussion on the video tells me that not much is really known about azide and a peaceful death. SN sounds the better choice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Homecoming and Jumper Geo
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Thank you so much. The discussion on the video tells me that not much is really known about azide and a peaceful death. SN sounds the better choice.
SA sounds too dangerous to handle and is sensitive and liable to blow up or create a deadly sickening gas. If anyone breathes in that gas it will ruin their lungs. It would be dangerous for anyone who found you also.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: virginiawoolf86, Jumper Geo and Homecoming