Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
From false conspiracy theories , government and media lies and manipulation to individuals having arrogant attitudes and out casting other individuals through un-warranted hatred and ego

If I complain about the fact that there are un-fairly nasty people in the world ? I am branded as pathetic for wanting a perfect or sugary world

You see , I think there are some people with true evil in their hearts , willing to justify bad things usually for their own selfish reasons

One example is a person leaving another person out of activities because the said other person is not cool enough in their eyes . Even some times going as far to do or say nasty things to them for the same reason

Another one is justifying evil in the world because they think it is needed to make the world more exciting . My father is one of those people . He said with out murder and other evil acts , there would be no entertainment . No movies for him to watch . Oh , un-less some one attempts to murder him or murder one of his relatives , then it is NOT okay . He said he would cry and would be devasted .... destroyed , wound want to murder the culprit

Surely that is a double standard selfish way of thinking

No person on this site or in the world can or will change my mind or opinion about that

" This world is big and wild and half insane

Take me where real animals are playing and where people are real
people and not just playing "

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, demuic, watchingthewheels and 4 others
ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah. I wish the fact that there are so many just straight up shit people didn't bother me so much.
I can't handle the way some people think, even though I also don't really think it's their fault.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Now_And_Then
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Yeah. I wish the fact that there are so many just straight up shit people didn't bother me so much.
I can't handle the way some people think, even though I also don't really think it's their fault.

The world and the way people think is so un-balanced and such a mess that I really do think it is in-curable

Oh well , I guess I can just dream about the supposed other dimension I feel I have been to in a previous life

You will think I am crazy , but there you go

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, demuic, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 2 others
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
You are so right. People try to justify suffering as a fixture of this world, when there is absolutely no reason that pain and suffering should exist. Especially when it is torment inflicted by other humans. People think I'm crazy too, for being antinatalist and saying we shouldn't bring new life into such a corrupt, rotten earth.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, demuic, ohhgeeitsme and 1 other person
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
You are so right. People try to justify suffering as a fixture of this world.
Because... suffering is a fixture of this world , maybe?
Do you know a single moment in human history when suffering wasn't there?

I saw a guy hit his head on a hornet hive and die when I was six.
I saw people die from cancer after excruciating pain.
I saw people who were born deformed.

This suffering wasn't human-made at all, it wasn't just cruel nature.

I mean, sometimes I imagine the life of an 18th century peasant.
My life would be working 12 hours a day in order to barely eat, back and tooth pain,
seeing half of my children die due to painful diseases before they reach 20,
seeing my wife die due to pregnancy in horrible circumstances.

That's why we invented religion. To explain that meaningless suffering.
Nowadays we reduced physical suffering while we have spiritual suffering
Because the development of science and industrial revolutions led to the demise of religion.

And we have nothing left to explain that suffering.

People think I'm crazy too, for being antinatalist and saying we shouldn't bring new life into such a corrupt, rotten earth.
You're not crazy.
And even if you entirely removed human-made suffering, which accounts for, let's say, half of total suffering,
I wouldn't make children either, because suffering would still be here. Life is suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: BornofDust, Trannydiary, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
From false conspiracy theories , government and media lies and manipulation to individuals having arrogant attitudes and out casting other individuals through un-warranted hatred and ego

If I complain about the fact that there are un-fairly nasty people in the world ? I am branded as pathetic for wanting a perfect or sugary world

You see , I think there are some people with true evil in their hearts , willing to justify bad things usually for their own selfish reasons

One example is a person leaving another person out of activities because the said other person is not cool enough in their eyes . Even some times going as far to do or say nasty things to them for the same reason

Another one is justifying evil in the world because they think it is needed to make the world more exciting . My father is one of those people . He said with out murder and other evil acts , there would be no entertainment . No movies for him to watch . Oh , un-less some one attempts to murder him or murder one of his relatives , then it is NOT okay . He said he would cry and would be devasted .... destroyed , wound want to murder the culprit

Surely that is a double standard selfish way of thinking

No person on this site or in the world can or will change my mind or opinion about that

" This world is big and wild and half insane

Take me where real animals are playing and where people are real
people and not just playing "
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"—Charles Baudelaire.
"Some people just want to watch the world burn." -The Dark Knight

Reactions: Trannydiary