SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Society makes you stressed and anxious so they can sell you pills, and then tell you its your fault for the fact this society is ran by psychopaths at the top who only care about profit.

Krishnamurti: "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

13s7ra.jpg

• Love
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, Silvermorning, ecmnesia and 18 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
absolute truth. the world is ruled by psychopathic exploiters.
in fact, they absolutely do not care about our suffering.

it is not our fault that we were born in this vile world. we were thrown here by force. we didn't ask to be born

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ramirez, DetachedDreamer97, ecmnesia and 9 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Interestingly, the number of pills they have for NPD, sociopathy or psycopathy is precisely zero. Neither are there any treatments for these, or sectioning.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ramirez, dropdeadfred, ecmnesia and 8 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I bet they have a Big Pharma Manifesto that details the cycle of mental health care for society. One person has depression. Feed that person pills and therapy. Make sure it's many different pills and different therapies. Cause confusion. Person develops chronic side effects from medication. Give them more pills. Involve family. Stress causes family to develop mental issues themselves. Give family more pills, introduce to therapy. Victim kills self. Cycle repeats itself on family members.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, dropdeadfred, _Minsk and 2 others
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Interestingly, the number of pills they have for NPD, sociopathy or psycopathy is precisely zero. Neither are there any treatments for these, or sectioning.

That's because evolutionary speaking being a psychopath isn't a disadvantage. It's probably a requirement if you want to get to the top in this society which is all about money and profit.

I bet they have a Big Pharma Manifesto that details the cycle of mental health care for society. One person has depression. Feed that person pills and therapy. Make sure it's many different pills and different therapies. Cause confusion. Person develops chronic side effects from medication. Give them more pills. Involve family. Stress causes family to develop mental issues themselves. Give family more pills, introduce to therapy. Victim kills self. Cycle repeats itself on family members.
It's all a money making racket.
They cause the problem, and then give you the solution.$$$
Bastards.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NeverEndingProblem, Silvermorning, _Minsk and 1 other person
D

DJJE

Sep 29, 2020
You could be on to something.
We are constantly being manipulated.
Either those telling you to reject the idea of capitalism are manipulating you.

Reactions: sufferingalways and SmellyRat
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I just can't relate. I need their pills, but society did not cause my problems.

Reactions: SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I just can't relate. I need their pills, but society did not cause my problems.

I'm on pills too.
I'm not saying they don't help cause they do, but its obviously all about selling you their products.

You could be on to something.
We are constantly being manipulated.
Either those telling you to reject the idea of capitalism are manipulating you.

Feels very true.

It is true.
There is no profit to be made out of mentally healthy people.
Just like there is no profit to be made out of physically healthy people either...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, sufferingalways, k75 and 1 other person
OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
Most people are fully functional empathetically but still choose to be cruel, its not just "psychopaths" its humanity.

Reactions: Merlay, dropdeadfred and SmellyRat
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm on pills too.
I'm not saying they don't help cause they do, but its obviously all about selling you their products.

You're right, there is definitely a lot of profit to be had. It's repulsive how that takes priority.

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred, sufferingalways and SmellyRat
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Most people are fully functional empathetically but still choose to be cruel, its not just "psychopaths" its humanity.

I think a lot more of humanity can be considered situationally psychopathic/sociopathic then most people would like to admit... So what does that mean for human nature? Even if there's a minority of evil people, they still manage to rise to the top...

Reactions: dropdeadfred, sufferingalways, SmellyRat and 1 other person
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
That's why there's no cure for cancer.
Also, big pharma and the insurance companies are in cahoots. It's the insurance companies incentivising doctors to push pills on patients. Happened in the '90s with Hillary Clinton's HMO bill.
It's also why so many drugs have so many negative side effects. It used to be a law that they could have no more than 5, HMO made the sky the limit.

• Aww..
Reactions: dropdeadfred, stillweary, demuic and 1 other person
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I think a lot more of humanity can be considered situationally psychopathic/sociopathic then most people would like to admit... So what does that mean for human nature? Even if there's a minority of evil people, they still manage to rise to the top...

You have to be high IQ + psychopath to get to the top in this world.
Majority of humans are selfish scumbags. They're just too dumb to get to the top.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning and sufferingalways
sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
You have to be high IQ + psychopath to get to the top in this world.

Majority of humans are selfish scumbags. They're just too dumb to get to the top.

Psychopaths probably make up complete councils payrolls. Try asking those arseholes for help. Fucking pricks. Even their own staff in other departments say the only way to get them to do any work is take them to court. Plus agreed by independent trades people in the nearby area. Never mind covid.. these council dicks are a virus all by themselves and their nasty attitude spreads like one :sick::hmph:

VivaldiBR

VivaldiBR

Experienced
Oct 4, 2020
the industry, state, society and the market wants you to be numb with medicines for you to start producing and working again.

Not only do they produce disease and cure, but they want to see you "healed" (numb) so you can turn the wheel again. Numb bodies to spin the capitalist machine.

Not to mention that medications alone do not cure depressive states, but a series of other activities, and above all, change of beliefs.

The industry sells the idea that you'll be fine just taking the drugs. And many psychiatrists receive commissions to prescribe these drugs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, Silvermorning, Umbrellaterm and 4 others
Weary Soul

Weary Soul

Soon I will be free
Nov 13, 2019
Ok, please do not shoot me. Well, it would be ok if you shoot in the right place :).

I worked in big Pharma for many, many years.

After all of those years, I tell people in real life (and please understand that this is my opinion only and do not take this as encouragement - you have to do what is right and what works for you):
  • Do not take a med that is newly out on the market unless there is no other choice. Give it time in the general population. Often times adverse events show up after a medication is approved; events that were never seen in clinical trials;
  • Do not take meds at all if you can avoid it, it is a vicious cycle; however, I would not tell someone who needs insulin to stop taking their meds, nor would I tell someone who needs psych meds to stop; and most importantly
  • Learn all you can and become your own doctor. Learn, research, and do not assume your doctor is right. They may be influenced by so many things other than you as a patient and actually treating you as you should be treated.

Reactions: Ximon, dropdeadfred, demuic and 3 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Society didn't make me like this. My mom did

• Hugs
Reactions: Weary Soul and SmellyRat
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
absolute truth. the world is ruled by psychopathic exploiters.
in fact, they absolutely do not care about our suffering.

it is not our fault that we were born in this vile world. we were thrown here by force. we didn't ask to be born
I am convinced that this world is ruled by evil forces. Metaphysically, I believe the reality of the world is filtered through a malevolent energy field or something. Perhaps this is one of the temporary hells of buddhism or something.

• Aww..
Reactions: Silvermorning, demuic and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
I am convinced that this world is ruled by evil forces. Metaphysically, I believe the reality of the world is filtered through a malevolent energy field or something. Perhaps this is one of the temporary hells of buddhism or something.

It's ran by very evil bastards.
Gnostics called them archons
Christians called them demons.
Muslims called them jinn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silvermorning and esse_est_percipi
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Society is what's sick. Not us.

Reactions: Hollowman, demuic, yive and 4 others
K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Some guy who was a big conspiracy theorist in the US predicted years before columbine that the rise of SSRI's into the general public "like candy" was to push gun control.
And honestly, I feel like in some way he's right. Besides his point, I have to agree. Society is sick, we're just trying to be ourselves.

Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
I got depression from life situations , the notion that everything must have an happy ever after is wrong , sometimes you lose

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: demuic and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Some guy who was a big conspiracy theorist in the US predicted years before columbine that the rise of SSRI's into the general public "like candy" was to push gun control.
And honestly, I feel like in some way he's right. Besides his point, I have to agree. Society is sick, we're just trying to be ourselves.

Peoples uniqueness has been destroyed.

giphy.gif

• Aww..
Reactions: DetachedDreamer97, yive, dropdeadfred and 3 others
O

outofluck

Nov 9, 2020
AMEN! This is harsh truth.

Reactions: demuic, woxihuanni and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Let's not get too excited. I think we're all sick, just different kind of sick.
Yep, we're all sick.
They don't call life a sexually transmitted disease for nothing
Death is the cure:heart:

• Love
Reactions: yive, Silvermorning and Kat!
feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Let's not get too excited. I think we're all sick, just different kind of sick.
Who's getting excited? I don't disagree with your statement.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kat! and SmellyRat
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Life is like a sewage, shit always floats to the top:ahhha:

Reactions: yive