Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
99% of All the suicide prevention talk is nothing but virtue signaling and ego stroking. Things people say to make themselves feel better or justified. Notice how people say there's "always" a solution to every problem (besides suicide) notice how quick everyone is to blame the suicidal person for how they feel. Few would dare tell a cancer patient it's their fault. But depression is not what someone chooses to feel. People Don't care at all about whether suicidal people are happy or miserable. They only care about themselves. And what we can do for them.

I applied a few years ago for financial assistance for persons with mental illness/disabilities with Social security in the United States. . I met the requirements for being disabled and told them about my Long suicidal history. But they're not trying to actually help people in need. They just want to appear charitable. They said I was "too young" to be disabled (At 25). Everyone here knows that bullshit. 10 year olds kill themselves due to mental illness. There's no minimum age for mental illness or severe depression. Their real motives are not charity,but vanity and greed. These are heartless organizations with no compassion for other human beings. That's how we all know people don't give a shit. If someone is willing to give you money to help better your life, with no expectations in return,that person definitely has a desire to help. If they put blame on you, they don't actually care about your happiness or well being. They only want you to live for their benefit. No decent moral person could live with themselves while utterly disregarding anothers consent and bodily autonomy in this way.

Well. I'm ready to leave this disgusting world. As soon as I can possibly find an opportunity for my particular method. May we all find peace from the cruelty of life in this slave world, one way or another.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Lostandlooking, Lost in a Dream and 19 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Thank fuck we can at LEAST die to gtfo of this hellscape. How tragic though, that this is our only real reprieve, and we're most likely going to encounter some pain on our way out. What a vile thing this whole affair of existence is.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Lost in a Dream, markimobzzdeasui and 11 others
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Thank fuck we can at LEAST die to gtfo of this hellscape. How tragic though, that this is our only real reprieve, and we're most likely going to encounter some pain on our way out. What a vile thing this whole affair of existence is.

It is a tragedy that death is our only true reprieve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, Arvinneedstodie and Superdeterminist
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Yeah bro nobody cares. I found this out the hard way.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Unfortunately, everyone has their own internal demons and battles they fight, even if it doesn't seem like they do, even the people who are seemingly happy and appear to have it all, and they are just trying to make the most of their own lives and deal with what life throws at them. That leaves little time to concern themselves with other's plights. No one gets through this world completely unscathed.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, Lost in a Dream and Huntfish34
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Unfortunately, everyone has their own internal demons and battles they fight, even if it doesn't seem like they do, even the people who are seemingly happy and appear to have it all, and they are just trying to make the most of their own lives and deal with what life throws at them. That leaves little time to concern themselves with other's plights. No one gets through this world completely unscathed.
The difference between us and them is that they have a whole lot more to look forward to than we do.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Euthanza, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Suicide prevention be like "I don't escape this life, so you must not either" mentality

• Love
Reactions: lofticries, Lost in a Dream and Superdeterminist
O

obafgkm

Experienced
Jun 3, 2022
The social departments get more funding if more people are suicidal but kept alive. Similar to tobacco tax. More people smoke more tax income.

Reactions: Euthanza, lofticries and Lost in a Dream
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not see how societys suicide prevention could help people at all, stopping someones attempt is just prolonging their suffering. It does frustrate me how we live in a world where suicide is seen as something that must always be prevented in every case, I do wish that we lived in a world where our right to die is respected.

I do think that many people pretend to care just to make themselves feel better, to me a lot of people are very selfish. Non suicidal people will never be able to understand as well, as they are not suicidal themselves. It is such a horrible, cruel and unfair world that we live in and more than anything I wish that I never existed.

• Hugs
Reactions: obafgkm and Lost in a Dream
alliebear

alliebear

The sun also sets
Jun 13, 2022
True. I had friend that know my struggle, but she said that if my 'suicidal state'/ psyhcosis doesn't happen infront of her, she wont believe any of it. She only believe and have sympathy for news that contained successful suicide only :(

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I think if we had a way to make every suicide interventionist share their motivations honestly (like with a truth serum or something), their honest answer would be, "I just want to pat myself on the back for saving someone, even though I never did anything to actually help them!" If they satisfy their egos and trick themselves into believing they did something heroic, they can continue fooling themselves into thinking that life is worth living for everyone.

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Élégie and Journeytoletgo
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Society cares only after they are gone.

While they are still alive, the typical response is "I have my own things going on or I don't have time or they half care only about helping their "friend" the bare minimum so they don't feel guilty.

Then you have the friends who tell the person that if you ever need their help, reach out, but they really hope you never ask for it.

And in the end, when said person has decided they don't want to push their chips forward and continue to go out into the world, then you get the same people saying things like, "Why didn't they ask for help?" or "I wish I had known. etc."

All of this is to say that some people are not heard, listened to, or believed while they are alive; they are only heard by people after they die, and by then it is too late.

Then you end up with the prevention commercials and tweets, etc.

Reactions: alliebear, WhatPowerIs, Journeytoletgo and 2 others