S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Everyone seems to be happy, they're able to find a parner to share life with and I don't. I've lost how many girls I've talked to this year and all I got is reject. Women hate me. I'm tired of rejection, of being alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandfound7, Ybother, Dima2 and 3 others
ocd is bad

ocd is bad

-
Jun 26, 2020
Honestly though man good for you for trying. I got rejected once and I gave up. It takes a lot of heart to keep going, rejection after rejection, and I know this is cliche but one of them are bound to say yes.
Also yeah social media sucks. It's toxic and it filters out all the normal people and you only see people who are privileged enough to be in a position where they're happy and have something to show for it. I stopped using it a while ago because of this.

Reactions: searchingfreedom, Lostandfound7, Distopic and 2 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Social media is fun and has perks but for me the negativity quickly outweighed the joy of it.

Reactions: taylor321
KLUF

KLUF

Jun 16, 2020
Most people are not happy. Social media create an illusion of happiness. In reality the majority is struggling and only few are truly enjoying life. And as @ocd is bad said, some (if not all) social media tend to filter content.

• Love
Reactions: searchingfreedom, Bauhaus, Leshen and 4 others
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
Why does everyone get to got a girlfriend but me? I'm 30 years old and totally alone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ocd is bad, Lostandfound7 and Good4Nothing
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Don't believe everything u see on social media..Much of the happiness/elation u see is a lie and what the poster portrays and wants u to believe is going on in their life..Many of them r just as miserable or even worse off...This is why I stay off..

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I got off social media because I found it too easy to compare my rotten life with all of my "Friends'." I'm only on Twitter now, completely anonymous, as a sh*t disturber in political circles :halo:

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Depends what social media and what part of it ur on. Like Twitter seems to be mostly negative that's why I stopped using it but with Reddit, you can choose exactly what you wanna see and stuff.