Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
Social interactions have become hell for me. I'm at my friend's show and I just want to cry in front of all these strangers. How is it possible that I get more joy from this forum than real life? I just wish one of these mother fuckers in this room was just as suicidal as I am.

Anyone else get this way in a large crowd?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, jello, Groundhog_Day and 3 others
N

Novacaine

Oct 30, 2023
Yes, don't like large crowds.

• Love
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
I used to start sweating bullets when in a large crowd. Even now, just being around lots of people tires me out. I get you.

About wanting the other people to be just as suicidal as you? Not really... sorry. The large majority of people are very emotionally, I guess young in terms to what we feel, but it doesn't mean I'd wish this upon them...

Society is already frustrating enough as it is. Don't make it harder on yourself.

• Love
Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I am antisocial and have difficulty interacting with strangers. This causes me enormous neurochemical stress and fatigue. But in presentations with large crowds I recommend the technique of ignoring them and focusing on the objective of your presentation.

If I can do it, you can too.

Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Dec 12, 2021
I used to start sweating bullets when in a large crowd. Even now, just being around lots of people tires me out. I get you.

About wanting the other people to be just as suicidal as you? Not really... sorry. The large majority of people are very emotionally, I guess young in terms to what we feel, but it doesn't mean I'd wish this upon them...

Society is already frustrating enough as it is. Don't make it harder on yourself.
I guess I just want to find that one person that relates to me, you know. Everyone just seemed so happy. I feel so alone in crowd. Even when I know many people there, it's just not the same.

• Love
Reactions: KuroiSH and Groundhog_Day
Groundhog_Day

Groundhog_Day

Dec 5, 2023
I guess I just want to find that one person that relates to me, you know. Everyone just seemed so happy. I feel so alone in crowd. Even when I know many people there, it's just not the same.
I know what you mean. I have avpd, and always have panic attacks in any social situation with people I don't know.

Everyone seems to either be relaxed and happy, or at least able to fake it. Meanwhile I feel like I'm in a room with a lion that is about to eat me alive, and every muscle in my body is tensed, and I almost can't stop myself from running out of the room. Fun times.

• Hugs
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Yeah, I get very nervous in crowds that I need to interact with. That sounds like hell to me!

• Love
D

doneforlife

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I don't like crowds. I have always actively tried to bypass anything and everything that is crowded.

• Love
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Dec 12, 2021
I know what you mean. I have avpd, and always have panic attacks in any social situation with people I don't know.

Everyone seems to either be relaxed and happy, or at least able to fake it. Meanwhile I feel like I'm in a room with a lion that is about to eat me alive, and every muscle in my body is tensed, and I almost can't stop myself from running out of the room. Fun times.
Ugh, I know that feeling all too well. These days I seem to be the queen of Irish exits.
Yeah, I get very nervous in crowds that I need to interact with. That sounds like hell to me!
It's torture!

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep