May 9, 2024
To spite random people who make an account just to ask questions like this

• Yay!
Reactions: divinemistress36, Lookingtoflyfree, davidtorez and 7 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Is this some sort of offence that I'm not aware of?
Your tone could be construed as off/trolling. I personally don't care though either way, so-

I don't want to take the risks I'd have to take to get a gun to shoot myself with, so I have to wait until I get a car/license. And I'm just generally not that desperate

Reactions: davidtorez and Edistrying
seasonedfries

seasonedfries

Aug 16, 2023
Your tone could be construed as off/trolling. I personally don't care though either way, so-

I don't want to take the risks I'd have to take to get a gun to shoot myself with, so I have to wait until I get a car/license. And I'm just generally not that desperate
Is it really out of the ordinary on this site? I just thought this was a commonly asked question which is why they were so annoyed.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and davidtorez
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Is it really out of the ordinary on this site? I just thought this was a commonly asked question which is why they were so annoyed.
In the months I've been here I've seen the same question phrased differently (ex: "What's keeping you from CTB?"), it's just the delivery that's atypical lol. gives off a vague impression of being someone curious about the suicidal who doesn't really care, thus the snarky response

Reactions: davidtorez and Edistrying
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

灵魂转世而我消亡
May 9, 2024
To answer your question though, I had my driver's license and firearms license suspended after a suicide attempt 2 weeks ago. I'm going back to school in 1 week and going to live in dorms with roommates so sodium nitrite is probably not an option. And that's why I'll be wasting space on this planet for the foreseeable future.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trakehner, ImsooDone1N, davidtorez and 2 others
seasonedfries

seasonedfries

Aug 16, 2023
In the months I've been here I've seen the same question phrased differently (ex: "What's keeping you from CTB?"), it's just the delivery that's atypical lol. gives off a vague impression of being someone curious about the suicidal who doesn't really care, thus the snarky response
Yeah, I get that. I asked the question since I've been holding off from CTB for a while now. I always come up with a different excuse. It's frustrating. I just wanted to see if other people have a similar problem and what it's like for them.

Reactions: davidtorez and sugarb
Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
I still need to do a few things and go through the process of purchasing a firearm, and there are factors in my life making it difficult.

Reactions: davidtorez and sugarb
YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
I got plans

Reactions: Infinitespace_, davidtorez and sugarb
H

HarryCobean

Apr 12, 2024
Honestly, cowardice.I always worry that just saying "cowardice" will sound flippant, but it's basically the entire truth.

• Hugs
Reactions: spaceoddity, ijustwishtodie, GoatHerder and 3 others
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Yeah, I get that. I asked the question since I've been holding off from CTB for a while now. I always come up with a different excuse. It's frustrating. I just wanted to see if other people have a similar problem and what it's like for them.
Understandable ^^

Reactions: davidtorez
lovelesslifeless

lovelesslifeless

Aug 28, 2024
Pain. I don't believe in a totally painless and peaceful method nor a painless death. If it's not pain than it's extreme discomfort.
I know it's inevitable but It's a different kind of hell when you want to escape suffering, when fully aware that the process will only cause you more.

Last edited:
Reactions: spaceoddity, ijustwishtodie and davidtorez
Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
I just wanted to finish a heart project .. but it's done now .. so I will ctb very soon.

VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Still no relatively painless and effective method.

Reactions: Trakehner, ijustwishtodie, davidtorez and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I've already tried a few times but have failed. I was an idiot and told my parents about my more recent attempts because I was starting to feel better and now I won't be able to ctb anytime soon due to it being too risky.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and davidtorez
J

justkatie

Aug 25, 2024
Mainly because I want things to be better and I still have some stupid thread of hope that if I continue in my dreadful life things might become better.

If someone told me I was going to die tonight I would shrug.

leloyon

leloyon

I'll see you in the Wired.
Feb 4, 2023
Still got some stuff I want to do before I go, just doesn't feel right yet. If I'm gonna check out, I don't want to be dwelling on "I never got to do this", "I will never do that" etc.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Waiting for my Dad to go first. Plus, I'm sure the fear of failing an attempt is going to be difficult to overcome. You?

Reactions: vinlander and Alexei_Kirillov
R

Remember

Oct 31, 2021
Can't stand the sadness it would cause my family and the people who care about me. If they just did not care I'd have been out of here years ago, because I'm sure not living for enjoyment of life.

• Aww..
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
failure383

failure383

Student
Jul 2, 2024
Any reasons?
I don't know either, but good reasons are,
  1. that I don't want my mother to mourn over me,
  2. I don't want to embarrass myself yet again with an unsuccessful attempt a suicide
  3. My method of choice requires items, that I can't hide when living together with my mother. Also I would have to buy them in a way, that raises no suspect.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
I

i822oedb1

Aug 21, 2024
i really don't want to do that to my parents. they're pretty old so i've been planning on waiting until they go before i can ctb, but it's getting more difficult to wait every year. at this point if a super convenient and effective method presented itself to me before my parents go i might not wait

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Lack of resources, literally. I don't have a method ready otherwise I would've been gone already.

• Aww..
Reactions: Nefer, spaceoddity, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person