U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
What if I eat the bare minimum everyday (as to not raise suspicion) but worked out like hell. I've worked my ass off to be fit and I'm proud of that. But I'm trying to kms from the inside. So is working out just going to make me healthier in this sense?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
You're trying to ctb by working out? I don't understand

Reactions: Meditation guide, shush and overcomingfear
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
That would be a very slow and probably very uncomfortable and painful decline. I imagine once you'd lost enough weight it would arouse suspicion anyway.

Reactions: overcomingfear
flatearth

flatearth

dot
Aug 27, 2020
honestly that seems like a lot of pain :( the process would be very slow and people would notice eventually
the majority of people on here want to ctb painlessly, why not you?

U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
Sorry, I didn't completely explain. I want to weaken my body as much as possible (not eating, drinking excessively, just living an unhealthy lifestyle) but ultimately want to ctb by CO or SN. I want to know if working out is reversing the harm I'm trying to do.
U won't have energy and be very hungry
I actually went 22 days without food and felt amazing. Energy levels were up, I felt like because I didn't have to think about food, I could put my energy elsewhere. I was force fed. I was drinking water though. It was liberating and an amazing experience... as long as you can get past the frost three days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and overcomingfear
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I want to weaken my body as much as possible (not eating, drinking excessively, just living an unhealthy lifestyle) but ultimately want to ctb by CO or SN. I want to know if working out is reversing the harm I'm trying to do.
Firstly, not eating and working out a lot is not doing any good for your body. It is not going to help it, it is going to increase the harm.
But secondly, with the methods you chose it is absolutely unnecessary to do some extra damage to your body before you do it. Furthermore, not only are you going to make yourself suffer unnecessarily if you do harm your body, you might be put in a hospital or otherwise end up in a state where you are unable to CTB because of your health. I'd say there is absolutely no point in having a healthy lifestyle if you're planning to CTB soon, but there's also no point in doing extra harm to your body deliberately.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, overcomingfear and Lostandlooking
U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
Firstly, not eating and working out a lot is not doing any good for your body. It is not going to help it, it is going to increase the harm.
But secondly, with the methods you chose it is absolutely unnecessary to do some extra damage to your body before you do it. Furthermore, not only are you going to make yourself suffer unnecessarily if you do harm your body, you might be put in a hospital or otherwise end up in a state where you are unable to CTB because of your health. I'd say there is absolutely no point in having a healthy lifestyle if you're planning to CTB soon, but there's also no point in doing extra harm to your body deliberately.
I am HUGE into a healthy lifestyle so I want to continue to workout (it's literally the only thing I enjoy anymore) but I don't want to eat.
I need time to get everything together for ctb and make sure I am fail-proof. I understand that my methods don't need extra damage but I'd be cool with my body shutting down beforehand as well.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I don't mean to offend, but if your lifestyle is likely to make your body shut down, it is definitely not a healthy lifestyle. I understanding wanting to work out because this is a rare thing you enjoy though.
But please, consider this - if your body really shuts down, how are you going to execute your methods? You would probably be in a hospital or at least unable to get out of bed. What you're doing might not be lethal, but is likely to lead to a hospitalization - are you sure that is what you want?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and overcomingfear
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Sorry, I didn't completely explain. I want to weaken my body as much as possible (not eating, drinking excessively, just living an unhealthy lifestyle) but ultimately want to ctb by CO or SN. I want to know if working out is reversing the harm I'm trying to do.

I actually went 22 days without food and felt amazing. Energy levels were up, I felt like because I didn't have to think about food, I could put my energy elsewhere. I was force fed. I was drinking water though. It was liberating and an amazing experience... as long as you can get past the frost three days.
Wow that's cool, very long, it does clear your mind, i recently went 46 hours with no food, couldn't last longer, time went by very slowly

U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
I don't mean to offend, but if your lifestyle is likely to make your body shut down, it is definitely not a healthy lifestyle. I understanding wanting to work out because this is a rare thing you enjoy though.
But please, consider this - if your body really shuts down, how are you going to execute your methods? You would probably be in a hospital or at least unable to get out of bed. What you're doing might not be lethal, but is likely to lead to a hospitalization - are you sure that is what you want?
Absolutely no offense! I come to this site for honest opinions and I truly value yours. I've lived a healthy lifestyle until a trigger about 2 months ago. Since then I've been trying to wear my body down. But you're completely right, if I tear it down to the point of hospitalization then I can't complete ctb. BUT I don't have anyone other than coworkers to "report" how unhealthy I am so I feel kinda safe tearing my body down. Maybe it's just bc that's what I feel I deserve?
Wow that's cool, very long, it does clear your mind, i recently went 46 hours with no food, couldn't last longer, time went by very slowly
I got in a very low place, lived alone and was bed ridden for 3 days. In those days my body physically couldn't get up to get food and after that, i didn't feel I needed it. It created almost a euphoric time. I felt so enlightened.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and overcomingfear
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Maybe it's just bc that's what I feel I deserve?
Would you mind sharing why do you feel like that? I wouldn't say anyone deserves to have their body torn down until it shuts down. Don't you agree?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
Because why not? I mean I guess I don't "deserve" it but I can accept it. If I want to ctb, degeneration is alright right? I'm waiting on the perfect time and situation to ctb but if I'm able to just shut my body down involuntarily before that happens.. well Thats best case scenario.

Reactions: ERASED
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Because why not? I mean I guess I don't "deserve" it but I can accept it. If I want to ctb, degeneration is alright right?
Some minor damage by unhealthy behaviors really wouldn't matter, but you've got to be careful not to cause irreparable damage to your body that isn't lethal. Not all attempts are successful, unfortunately, so you might end up stuck in a state when you aren't gone but it's very hard if not impossible for you to attempt again.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and overcomingfear