• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
The sadness I'm carrying is overwhelming. My tentative date is April 1. Hilarious! April Fools Day how appropriate. I've lived a long time and living is now too painful. I definitely can't say I didn't try that's for sure. Some of the people I've met on SaSu have been great; some are people who should be avoided. Be careful. I've been hurt by so many people. I'm too tired to fight any more. I know it's time to go. SI has come into play before but not this time. My method is quick, painless and SI will not have time to kick in. I look forward to seeing my loved ones who have gone before. I wish my life had been different; but it wasn't. No sense of going over all the bullshit.

Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Hi, I remember you were posting threads about how it was only 7 days to go etc, what happened?

Reactions: davidtorez
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
The sadness I'm carrying is overwhelming. My tentative date is April 1. Hilarious! April Fools Day how appropriate. I've lived a long time and living is now too painful. I definitely can't say I didn't try that's for sure. Some of the people I've met on SaSu have been great; some are people who should be avoided. Be careful. I've been hurt by so many people. I'm too tired to fight any more. I know it's time to go. SI has come into play before but not this time. My method is quick, painless and SI will not have time to kick in. I look forward to seeing my loved ones who have gone before. I wish my life had been different; but it wasn't. No sense of going over all the bullshit.
I'm sorry I feel your struggle, I've tried really hard to get better for years I've tried everything under the sun. When you've tried your best and it doesn't get any better I guess it leaves us with no choice. I hope you have a peaceful journey and will no longer experience anymore pain.