• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Today has been pretty good, I am out with my friend right now, we had coffee, got some food and ate in a park, and we are going to play mini golf now.

Someone random approached me and told me if I ever needed to talk, and she gave me her phone number. Random acts of kindness are nice.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Loli, LifeIsNotFun, WinterIsComing and 17 others
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I'm glad for these good news!

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, PatKat and Final Escape
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
That's awesome Pat! I hope that mood stays high

• Hugs
Reactions: H2H2, Circles, PatKat and 1 other person
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
That's nice to hear. I'm glad to hear it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, PatKat and Final Escape
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
I'm so happy for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and PatKat
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
Unexpected kindness always throws me off cause really not used to it. Happy some of it was thrown your way though

• Hugs
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Circles and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Unexpected kindness always throws me off cause really not used to it. Happy some of it was thrown your way though
Yea it made me a little happier at least. Something helped today. I am glad I got out, I just managed my problems. I wasnt out to long just coffee, eat in the park, and mini golf. Better than nothing I suppose.

I am glad I reached out to an old friend isolated from. It was pretty welcoming, and understanding. I need to get over irrational fears I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: WinterIsComing, Sayo, H2H2 and 4 others
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
The little things count. :happy:

• Love
Reactions: Final Escape, Circles, Halo13 and 1 other person
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
At the time yes, but then it gets drowned out by everything else that's going on.

Reactions: Final Escape, Circles and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
At the time yes, but then it gets drowned out by everything else that's going on.
Yea sadly it doesnt last long. I am back home, alone now. At least I got a break, and went out.

Reactions: Final Escape, Circles and DoomedxFromBirth
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Sounds really nice, especially the park part. Glad to hear you had a nice time, even for a little while :hug:

Reactions: Final Escape and Circles
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Sounds really nice, especially the park part. Glad to hear you had a nice time, even for a little while :hug:
Oh it was so nice! The sun was very bright, and luckily a cloud got in the way so it wasnt scorching me. I havent been out in a long time.

Reactions: Sayo, Final Escape, Circles and 2 others
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Oh it was so nice! The sun was very bright, and luckily a cloud got in the way so it wasnt scorching me. I havent been out in a long time.
I have to go out doing errands more often than I'd like and that damn sun has been burning me lol

Reactions: Final Escape, Circles, PatKat and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
The lady who gave you her number was probably a hooker. I mean, think about it.
Glad you had a good day. <3.

Reactions: Final Escape and Severen
DoomedxFromBirth

DoomedxFromBirth

Waste of Agony
Jun 1, 2019
I have to go out doing errands more often than I'd like and that damn sun has been burning me lol
Yeah I hate the sun lol im too pale for it

Reactions: Circles, Halo13, PatKat and 1 other person
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
It kills me and sunscreen chemicals also make me feel ill. I have to carry an umbrella and look like a crazy person.

Reactions: Severen and Circles
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
It kills me and sunscreen chemicals also make me feel ill. I have to carry an umbrella and look like a crazy person.
Haha I've done that too. Just tell people you're a vampire.

Reactions: Rukia, Circles and not_a_robot
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Better to look like a crazy person in public than a dried up raisin.
Today has been pretty good, I am out with my friend right now, we had coffee, got some food and ate in a park, and we are going to play mini golf now.

Someone random approached me and told me if I ever needed to talk, and she gave me her phone number. Random acts of kindness are nice.

Life throws you some moments of happiness once in awhile to trick you into not CTBing in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: not_a_robot
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Glad your day went well :) mine was meh! Nothing went as planned lol! Ok besides my one client I saw this evening.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018

Awesome, @PatKat ! I dream about having a day like that. I'm thrilled you had one.

Reactions: WinterIsComing, Halo13 and PatKat
PatKat

PatKat

Meh
Aug 9, 2018
Awesome, @PatKat ! I dream about having a day like that. I'm thrilled you had one.
Yea it was pretty good, I tried to go get ice cream. We went to two places and I never left the car due to there was like 500 people at each one...

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Yea it was pretty good, I tried to go get ice cream. We went to two places and I never left the car due to there was like 500 people at each one...
Hey, you got out and about. That's more than I can generally manage. Small steps, right?

Ice cream. Wow. It has been years since I went out for ice cream. I'm not even sure where I would get an ice cream cone in this city, and I've lived here over four years. I don't think I ever got one in the last town where I lived, either, and I was there for eight years. Maybe that'll be my goal for this summer: find an ice cream joint, go in, and buy a cone.

Again, well done, @PatKat.

• Hugs
Reactions: WinterIsComing, Rukia, Halo13 and 1 other person
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Hey, you got out and about. That's more than I can generally manage. Small steps, right?

Ice cream. Wow. It has been years since I went out for ice cream. I'm not even sure where I would get an ice cream cone in this city, and I've lived here over four years. I don't think I ever got one in the last town where I lived, either, and I was there for eight years. Maybe that'll be my goal for this summer: find an ice cream joint, go in, and buy a cone.

Again, well done, @PatKat.
Let's have a field trip for ice cream...like this: