D

DeprivedofLife666

Any other childfree people on here?
Mar 28, 2022
Grandma breeds dogs for extra income even though she should find another ethical way, like oh I don't know, maybe have a fucking yard sale since we have too much junk that she buys and never uses?! She knows I absolutely hate getting up early, but yet she still forces me to get up and go to the vet with her. Bitch I'm tired of you dragging me everywhere with you! I'm 31 stop telling me what to do!!! I want my own goddamn life, stop controlling me!!! I'm sick of her breeding dogs and every day I desperately wish someone would call code enforcement on her and report her for hoarding 14 small dogs and breeding them. I'm fucking sick of her greedy ass! Thanks to her, I no longer want any pets. The house constantly smells like shit and piss and she has this disgusting old traditional mop she uses to clean up dog piss. It REEKS of literal dog piss and vinegar. Yeah Vinegar. USE FUCKING BLEACH AND FLOOR CLEANER, NOT VINEGAR, IT FUCKING SMELLS LIKE PURE AMMONIA!!! Ugh, I swear if I ever get out of here, I'm cutting ALL ties with her. She can rot for all I care. Fucking Bitch.

• Aww..
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, onlyanimalsaregood, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so horrible, it must be unbearable having to deal with someone like that. I hope you can find a way to get out of that situation.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and GentleJerk
O

ostsrsbs

Jan 1, 2020
My parents recently bred French Bulldogs (completely for money) and it's disgusting and morally wrong.

D

DeprivedofLife666

Mar 28, 2022
She thinks that just because she gives the puppies vet checks and spoils them that it doesn't put her with the other puppy mills. Uh... yes it does. She loses her shit if you call her a breeder even though that is what you're called if you're BREEDING dogs!!! I honestly hate her sooooooo much.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
USE FUCKING BLEACH
You probably don't care considering you don't seem to like her and are on a suicide site yourself, but this will kill you. It's better to use vinegar

D

DeprivedofLife666

Mar 28, 2022
You probably don't care considering you don't seem to like her and are on a suicide site yourself, but this will kill you. It's better to use vinegar
Well, unless you've smelled Vinegar + Dog piss in a mop that she never replaces for years and leaves it next to the fridge so the smell circulates into the fridge, then maybe you could understand why I'd prefer it if she used something that ACTUALLY kills germs instead of spreading it around in a pickled piss mop over the floor.

Reactions: whatevs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Well, unless you've smelled Vinegar + Dog piss in a mop that she never replaces for years and leaves it next to the fridge so the smell circulates into the fridge, then maybe you could understand why I'd prefer it if she used something that ACTUALLY kills germs instead of spreading it around in a pickled piss mop over the floor.
I'm not gonna disagree. She should be using cheap mops and replacing them often.
Vinegar is the #1 suggestion however, you can also add dish detergent to it

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I'm not gonna disagree. She should be using cheap mops and replacing them often.
Vinegar is the #1 suggestion however, you can also add dish detergent to it
Why you be hating on bleach tho? Vinegar tends to stink like a motherfucker, I don't like it for cleaning at all, certainly not in the kitchen.

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Because using bleach that way will kill you as I stated in my first comment
Yes, but I didn't understand it when I read it. Why would it be lethal? Aren't we just talking of cleaning the floor?

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Yes, but I didn't understand it when I read it. Why would it be lethal? Aren't we just talking of cleaning the floor?