Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
I only joined here today so hope this is ok to rant about. But I just got a call from the hospital about yet another medical test I didn't even know I was due.. an angiogram, so they obviously think there's something wrong with my heart now. Not giving too much away to remain anonymous but already I've had so much medical shit this year, tests for different sorts of cancers, I'm tired of hospitals, ct scans, canulars. And don't even have a proper diagnosis. It feels like my body is like a car that should be written off or an animal that should be put down. When your body doesn't work then being alive is hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I hope you can get some answers soon.

In the past I've had the opposite problem, not getting any diagnostic tests while my health declined. I'm not sure if that's any better than doing tests while getting no answers.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry and Victoria
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I can relate. I hope you find a diagnosis soon. It can be awful not knowing what is wrong. I have been dealing with health problems too, it is exhausting and you can have little control over them. It can really take away your will to live.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and Victoria
Victoria

Victoria

Jun 15, 2021
Yes, I can relate. I hope you find a diagnosis soon. It can be awful not knowing what is wrong. I have been dealing with health problems too, it is exhausting and you can have little control over them. It can really take away your will to live.
I know and the trouble is that it's sort of shitty to say anything bad about the nhs during covid but the service is quite bad for non covid related illness atm. Like I only found out on Friday that the Dr thought it was possible I had bowel cancer and didn't even tell me till 4 months after i was in hospital! I just feel like when you get to 40+ every symptom is either a potential cancer or heart problem and I just want to give up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, FuneralCry and western_heart