• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

WeighAnchor

WeighAnchor

Mar 1, 2023
Hey y'all

So it's an established fact that you can get drunk off of putting alcohol up your rectum, what about alcohol poisoning via rectal alcohol intake? I read on wikipedia (great source, I know) that you don't get the nausea and it bypasses some of the body's preventative methods against alcohol poisoning, and according to the article there's been cases of people dying due to it.

Could this be worth a shot? It's not the most "worthy" way to go -- especially if you're found by someone you know -- but it might be an accessible way to ctb, Thoughts?

• Informative
Reactions: Bigsmoke777, uniqueusername39 and squirley
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
I've seen random articles here and there.
The concept of it makes sense because as you said the body doesn't have a chance to filter it.
Same concept when people smuggle white in ballons and they explode in the stomach etc. and OD.
I just don't know if you need to stay ass up to let gravity work for you. Maybe even a plug ?
How much booze does it take? Any chance of body fighting it and just releasing it all?

And it's not like you can just pour it in , it would need to go to a little further with a funnel and hose. How long I'm not sure .
but so that it gets soaked up by the right glands?

But do you pass out before you have enough to ctb ?
Alot of questions for this method but I guess anything is possible.
Good luck.

Reactions: WeighAnchor
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
I'd say it's not worth a shot. I see what you did there.

At least not without some credibility behind the idea in the form of research on whether it will be effective, and from that an understanding of the practicalities of lying ass up pouring absinthe up your ass hole for god knows how long.

• Yay!
Reactions: limerance1, WeighAnchor, SVEN and 2 others
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
well i want to go out with dignity, so this is a no for me.

• Yay!
Reactions: MiaMouse, reaper76, Chronicoverwhelm and 3 others
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
I genuinely considered the same thing, so I searched through old threads. From what I can tell, it is a VERY easy method since high purity alcohol is easy as hell to obtain and butt chugging increases alcohol absorption significantly. It seems the main problem is that failure is likely to result in permanent organ damage because... alcohol poisoning.

tl;dr: effective and easy, but failure comes at heavier costs
well i want to go out with dignity, so this is a no for me.

If it helps, you piss + shit when you die and dead bodies aren't all that dignified. Totally get it if you still find it off-putting though

• Informative
Reactions: WeighAnchor, downndone2, squirley and 1 other person
nothingbutmybest

nothingbutmybest

Student
May 1, 2023
avoidable if you empty yourself beforehand. as for being a corpse....well that's the goal.
I mean if you're clean and a dead corpse, a little spilled alcohol's no biggie. Especially since what little did remain evaporates more easily at higher concentrations right(?). Though I also thought the undignified part was putting stuff up your butt but if you're okay with enema cleaning, I'm not sure which part is undignified

WeighAnchor

WeighAnchor

Mar 1, 2023
I've seen random articles here and there.
The concept of it makes sense because as you said the body doesn't have a chance to filter it.
Same concept when people smuggle white in ballons and they explode in the stomach etc. and OD.
I just don't know if you need to stay ass up to let gravity work for you. Maybe even a plug ?
How much booze does it take? Any chance of body fighting it and just releasing it all?

And it's not like you can just pour it in , it would need to go to a little further with a funnel and hose. How long I'm not sure .
but so that it gets soaked up by the right glands?

But do you pass out before you have enough to ctb ?
Alot of questions for this method but I guess anything is possible.
Good luck.
I was kinda tipsy bordering on drunk when I came across this yesterday and subsequently wrote the post, also I think you bring up some good points. I'm just spitballing here but I was thinking something like an enema bag filled with really high percentage alcohol. How much you would need is another concern, I mean I guess if you fill an enema bag with hand sanitizer and have that inserted directly into your rectum, it ought to be enough overkill to kill you. Either way, I'd need to actually look into it properly and not just make baseless assumptions :P

I genuinely considered the same thing, so I searched through old threads. From what I can tell, it is a VERY easy method since high purity alcohol is easy as hell to obtain and butt chugging increases alcohol absorption significantly. It seems the main problem is that failure is likely to result in permanent organ damage because... alcohol poisoning.

tl;dr: effective and easy, but failure comes at heavier costs

If it helps, you piss + shit when you die and dead bodies aren't all that dignified. Totally get it if you still find it off-putting though
Thanks for your input, the possibility of surviving with severe organ failure is indeed a troubling thought!
I'd say it's not worth a shot. I see what you did there.

At least not without some credibility behind the idea in the form of research on whether it will be effective, and from that an understanding of the practicalities of lying ass up pouring absinthe up your ass hole for god knows how long.
Hah y'know, that pun was actually completely unintended :D

Reactions: squirley