Status
Not open for further replies.
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
So, this actually happened to me yesterday. šŸ¤Ŗ

- Why don't you like me anymore?
- What?
- You don't really like me. I'm just a whore you use.
- Hahaha... Did you fake that orgasm for me, whore? If so, you're really, really good at it.
- You don't see me as a person anymore.
- What the hell are you talking about? Do I force myself on your horny ass?
- You didn't even bother to call me to tell me you got married. You sent me a ridiculous text & I thought you were just kidding.
- OMFG... What does that have to do with what we do? Do I bother you with questions about your boyfriends?
- No, you're way too cool to be interested in my life.
- No, I just know what this is - casual sex. And I'm not a nosy guy. AND I was always supportive when you complained about your relationships.
- Just casual sex... How can you be so fucking cold? You've known me for more than ten years.
- Jesus, sometimes you go 6 months without so much as texting me!
- I mean absolutely nothing to you these days.
- I've always treated you with more than enough respect. Besides, you have money, a career, friends & you've had plenty of boyfriends; you don't need me. You've ignored my texts & calls a hundred times over the years & I've never gotten mad once.
- You messed with my head, I'm not made of stone. You can't tell me we didn't use to make love.
- Love? I was never your boyfriend.
- We didn't just fuck.
- You know what kind of sex I prefer. We didn't just fuck like fucking animals, but we didn't make love either. We were never in love with each other.
- You're an asshole. You kissed & held me for hours when I broke up with B. That's more than sex.
- And then you moved on & didn't call me for months because you have plenty of other people in your life. Did you apologize for that? No. You knew I'd eventually agree to screw you again anyway because you turn me on. Why isn't that enough for you?
- What does this husband of yours have that nobody else does?
- What?!
- What makes him so special? And if he's really so special, why do you have an open marriage?
- It's none of your business what he means to me. Why did you let me & fuck knows who else fuck you back when you were in a serious relationship with B? My husband knows what I am & he accepts it.
- He accepts it? He has no choice but to accept it. He's just a poor stray dog that you rescued to feel good about yourself. Does he lick your feet?
- Hahaha... Yes, yes & yes! You forgot to mention he's also a piece of fresh meat I decided to snatch up & lock in my fridge now that I'm 40. He's not even 30 yet; I'm a creepy cradle robber.
- Always the smartass...
- I can't believe you're jealous of me, you 42-year-old spoiled brat. What's the matter, did it finally hit you that only guys our age are still interested in your ass? I'll show myself out.
- Heartless asshole.
- See you next month, sweetheart. In the meantime, pleasure yourself with the silver spoon that's been in your mouth since you were born.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, katagiri83, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 5 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
No sarcasm, I think you handled that with a lot of tact and restraint.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and motel rooms
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Relatable.

• Yay!
Reactions: Foresight, not-2-b-the-answer, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Without context I have no idea what this is, or what's happening.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, MirrorBreaker, AnestheticVoid and 2 others
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
I agree with the other autistic incel, this is very relatable. I was just about to make a thread about this. These quarrels post sex with fuck-friends happen all the time. It's exhausting.

• Yay!
Reactions: ƉlĆ©gie, AnestheticVoid, Foresight and 6 others
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I agree with the other autistic incel, this is very relatable. I was just about to make a thread about this. These quarrels post sex with fuck-friends happen all the time. It's exhausting.
Well maybe you shouldn't use people like objects, and do things with them that are known to initiate emotional bonds between people, and then ghost and throw them out like yesterday's trash.

At least let it be known before hand that there are no expectations and NSA. If you get involved with a clingy, needy, crazy person, that's still kind of on you but you should still try and treat them at least like a human being. Don't want to be responsible for anyone wanting to ctb, do you?

Wouldn't it be easier to just get a prostitute? At least then everyone knows what the exchange is.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: AnestheticVoid, summers, Huntfish34 and 2 others
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Well maybe you shouldn't use people like objects, and do things with them that are known to initiate emotional bonds between people, and then ghost and throw them out like yesterday's trash.

At least let it be known before hand that there are no expectations and NSA. If you get involved with a clingy, needy, crazy person, that's still kind of on you but you should still try and treat them at least like a human being. Don't want to be responsible for anyone wanting to ctb, do you?

Wouldn't it be easier to just get a prostitute? At least then everyone knows what the exchange is.
I think his point was more that for people who aren't able to have sex, there is nothing relatable here (i.e. it was sarcasm)

Reactions: AnestheticVoid and 710
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

:)) He isn't clingy, needy & crazy, he's just jealous.

C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Do you find pleasure in his pain?
Gay men in the hook up community are very hypocritical. The guy he texted is professing his feelings, but at the same time ghosted him for months when it was convenient.

Reactions: Life_and_Death
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Do you find pleasure in his pain?
No, but he finds pleasure in it; he likes it real rough. :))

He isn't in pain, I didn't hurt his feelings & he didn't hurt mine. We were definitely never in love with each other, I just consoled him when he broke up with his bf. Who ghosts a guy for months right after falling in love with him? :haha:

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Yay!
Reactions: Foresight, not-2-b-the-answer, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

ā¤ļø Dissociatives ā¤ļø
Feb 17, 2022
No, but he finds pleasure in it; he likes it real rough. :))

He isn't in pain, I didn't hurt his feelings & he didn't hurt mine. We were definitely never in love with each other, I just consoled him when he broke up with his bf. Who ghosts a guy for months right after falling in love with him? :haha:
Idk maybe someone with a mental illness might do such a thing..

The fact you find it hilarious is what I'm getting at.

Reactions: WoAiGou and Red Scare
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I didn't hurt his feelings & he didn't hurt mine.
This certainly looks like his feelings were hurt.
We were definitely never in love with each other, I just consoled him when he broke up with his bf. Who ghosts a guy for months right after falling in love with him? :haha:
Seems like a bit of miscommunication.

But I'll take your word for it, if it is jealousy. I just feel like there is a whole lot of context missing here. Sane people don't necessarily launch Into emotional tirades totally unjustified. They could be unhinged, but without knowing more I can't really comment.

Reactions: AnestheticVoid
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
Idk maybe someone with a mental illness might do such a thing..

The fact you find it hilarious is what I'm getting at.

I find it funny because I'm the one who has C-PTSD & hypersexuality disorder, which he's unaware of. He's a rich spoiled brat who's only interested in my penis. I'm pretty sure his bf broke up with him because they weren't really in an open relationship - he cheated on him with me & god knows how many other people.

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

Feb 17, 2022
I find it funny because I'm the one who has C-PTSD & hypersexuality disorder, which he's unaware of. He's a rich spoiled brat who's only interested in my penis. I'm pretty sure his bf broke up with him because they weren't really in an open relationship - he cheated on him with me & god knows how many other people.
If you were hiding your trauma from him why wouldn't you think he might also be hiding his trauma from you? Obviously I don't know. Promiscuity many times is due to trauma tho..

By all means mock this guy if that gets you off. I'm not judging. I'd just think that someone who is suicidal might be a tad more empathetic.

Reactions: WoAiGou and Red Scare
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
If you were hiding your trauma from him why wouldn't you think he might also be hiding his trauma from you? Obviously I don't know. Promiscuity many times is due to trauma tho..
I think you're missing the point of a hook-up or nsa situation - you're not there to be someone's psychiatrist, or solve their problems. You're both there to get laid and have fun. Assuming someone is mentally ill because they are able to have that kind of relationship is definitely a stretch.

And it seems like the rich guy is jealous. If that's your personality type, it's your responsibility not to hook up and catch feelings. If anything, he lied to @motel rooms that they were just hooking up when he expected more.

Reactions: Silenos and motel rooms
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

Feb 17, 2022
I think you're missing the point of a hook-up or nsa situation - you're not there to be someone's psychiatrist, or solve their problems. You're both there to get laid and have fun. Assuming someone is mentally ill because they are able to have that kind of relationship is definitely a stretch.

And it seems like the rich guy is jealous. If that's your personality type, it's your responsibility not to hook up and catch feelings. If anything, he lied to @motel rooms that they were just hooking up when he expected more.
No I'm not missing the point of casual sex. I'm not debating that this other man is jealous. I'm not debating that this other man may be in the wrong as far as expectations or ghosting OP.

I'm pointing out that OP created a thread to basically make fun of this guy he had sexual relations with. Why even go into the back and forth conversation to begin with? Can't just be the more compassionate individual and leave it be? Nope both sides seem to have insulting remarks. Maybe they both like it idk. Brings back my original question. Do you find pleasure in someone's pain? (whether the 2nd party is just a jealous asshole or not).

Reactions: WoAiGou
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
No I'm not missing the point of casual sex. I'm not debating that this other man is jealous. I'm not debating that this other man may be in the wrong as far as expectations or ghosting OP.

I'm pointing out that OP created a thread to basically make fun of this guy he had sexual relations with. Why even go into the back and forth conversation to begin with? Can't just be the more compassionate individual and leave it be? Nope both sides seem to have insulting remarks. Maybe they both like it idk. Brings back my original question. Do you find pleasure in someone's pain? (whether the 2nd party is just a jealous asshole or not).
If you think those comments caused either party pain, then you must have a very sheltered life. That was at worst witty banter between two friends. The equivalent of two adults joking about penis size.

Reactions: Fragile and Silenos
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

Feb 17, 2022
If you think those comments caused either party pain, then you must have a very sheltered life. That was at worst witty banter between two friends. The equivalent of two adults joking about penis size.
Two adults? I was surprised they're both in there 40s. Based on the Convo I woulda guessed 16-18 years old.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Two adults? I was surprised they're both in there 40s. Based on the Convo I woulda guessed 16-18 years old.
You're being awfully judgemental. They both know each other, and I'm sure this isn't the first time they've exchanged words like this. @motel rooms was just sharing a recent experience of his. No reason to judge how he speaks to someone that's not you.

Reactions: Fragile, Symbiote and motel rooms
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

Feb 17, 2022
You're being awfully judgemental. They both know each other, and I'm sure this isn't the first time they've exchanged words like this. @motel rooms was just sharing a recent experience of his. No reason to judge how he speaks to someone that's not you.
"I can't believe you're jealous of me, you 42-year-old spoiled brat. What's the matter, did it finally hit you that only guys our age are still interested in your ass? I'll show myself out."

That's not an insult?

motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

Yeah, sure, my insanely arrogant fuck buddy is actually a poor little traumatized lamb. :haha:

By all means mock this guy if that gets you off. I'm not judging. I'd just think that someone who is suicidal might be a tad more empathetic.

I should be more empathetic? lol He's never empathized with anyone in his life, he's self-centered af.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
"I can't believe you're jealous of me, you 42-year-old spoiled brat. What's the matter, did it finally hit you that only guys our age are still interested in your ass? I'll show myself out."

That's not an insult?
Not a mean-spirited one. I'm sure the rich guy has had plenty younger hookups, and I'm sure @motel rooms knows about them. Again, it's just banter.

It's the equivalent of me telling a friend that I tried to hook up and got shot down, and he says I was too old for the person I was interested in. Sure, it's an insult, but nothing bad.

A real insult would be making fun of someone for a condition they actually have. Ie, someone is deaf and talks with an impediment. You mocking how they speak is a real, very mean insult.

Reactions: motel rooms
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

Feb 17, 2022
Yeah, sure, my insanely arrogant fuck buddy is actually a poor little traumatized lamb. :haha:

I should be more empathetic? lol He's never empathized with anyone in his life, he's self-centered af.
If youre so put off by his character why are you having sex with him? I can understand fucking THEN realizing the true nature of somebody but it seems like you figured that out about him and continued to engage in relations with him. Knowing he didn't truly want just a "fuck buddy" situation or he's a narcissistic rich piece of shit.

Idk man. If I was happily married I don't see the point in even engaging in this particular conversation.

Reactions: come to dust, Red Scare and WoAiGou
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Nobody in an ""open marriage"" is happily married. I'll die on that hill.

• Yay!
Reactions: Silenos, come to dust, whatevs and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021

You think that mocking people I have sex with gets me off & that I lack empathy, but you're not judging me?

Idk man. If I was happily married I don't see the point in even engaging in this particular conversation.

You think you've managed to humiliate me? You think I give a rat's ass what some random with delusions of moral superiority who joined this forum 3 weeks ago & knows nothing about my life thinks of me? What do you care who I have sex with & why? What gives you the right to imply my marriage is unhappy?

You're acting like the man I had an argument with is a vulnerable, suicidal SS member who's about to read my post & ctb over it. I assure you he isn't devastated. I'm a member of this forum, not him. I was brutally raped & beaten by my own father for ten years as a child, I suffer from complex PTSD & compulsive sexual behavior disorder. Would you mind getting off my back & your high horse?

AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

Feb 17, 2022
You think that mocking people I have sex with gets me off & that I lack empathy, but you're not judging me?

You think you've managed to humiliate me? You think I give a rat's ass what some random with delusions of moral superiority who joined this forum 3 weeks ago & knows nothing about my life thinks of me? What do you care who I have sex with & why? What gives you the right to imply my marriage is unhappy?

You're acting like the man I had an argument with is a vulnerable, suicidal SS member who's about to read my post & ctb over it. I assure you he isn't devastated. I'm a member of this forum, not him. I was brutally raped & beaten by my own father for ten years as a child, I suffer from complex PTSD & compulsive sexual behavior disorder. Would you mind getting off my back & your high horse?
Woah man. You created the thread. I don't think I've been disrespectful. You are mocking him and showing delight (lol šŸ˜‚ etc..). how can you deny that? I'm not just making that up it's in your posts.

So because I don't have 5,000+ posts that invalidates me? That sounds like you're saying I'm inferior.. "some random" I'm also a human being. I haven't insulted you. Just tried to start a rational discourse.

Doesn't really matter if this other man is suicidal. He's still a human being..(could be annunaki who knows). Which means he also is capable of feelings and emotions. Like you said you didn't divulge your trauma to him so how do you know he didn't also experience rape/molestation? People hide shit (as you know).

My entire point is to be empathetic and compassionate regardless what the other party is showing to you. Eye for an eye and all that.

Reactions: WoAiGou and whatevs
motel rooms

motel rooms

Apr 13, 2021
I don't think I've been disrespectful.
I haven't insulted you.
Doesn't really matter if this other man is suicidal.
you didn't divulge your trauma to him so how do you know he didn't also experience rape/molestation?

JFC, nothing fazes you, does it? You've decided to keep shitting on me from your imaginary moral high ground. You're determined to judge me, a member of a suicide forum, & to defend someone who is not suicidal, who has disrespected me for years & who had the gall to call my husband a fucking stray dog & essentially my slave & say I only married him so I could feel good about myself. What is wrong with you, you insensitive, condescending person?

Do you realize how unlikely it is that this man was sexually abused? Do you realize how dismissive & insulting it is to nonchalantly suggest that someone you know nothing about has experienced rape/molestation as well to someone with my childhood & diagnoses? What the hell is wrong with you?

My entire point is to be empathetic and compassionate regardless what the other party is showing to you. Eye for an eye and all that.

Who are you to tell me I should be "empathetic & compassionate regardless of what the other party is showing to me"? Are you planning on suggesting I forgive my abusers next?

You haven't insulted me? These aren't insults?

You've insulted me in one way or another in almost every comment you made in this thread. Please get off my fucking back.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Status
Not open for further replies.