C

cupples1979@hotmail.

Jan 25, 2021
I really wish I could just get it over with. So tired and beaten down from depression and anxiety. Just fucking take me out.. someone or something.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mindy, Trannydiary, hendry and 4 others
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Same, I wish everyday somebody would take me out. I have depression and anxiety as well and my suicidal thoughts are now at a point of taking over whatever pathetic life i'm living. Sooner or later, hopefully sooner I can find peace. And I hope you can too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and botanormal
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
There was a time in which I seriously thought of entering the dark web and hire a hitman to kill me lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary and botanormal
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
There was a time in which I seriously thought of entering the dark web and hire a hitman to kill me lol
I think about that all the time. Even talked to a couple people that said they were into it, nothing came of it. I'm shocked lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, botanormal and WornOutLife
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I thought about that and then I remembered the movie Hostel where they kidnap people and psychos pay money to torture the kidnapped persons. Eventually they'll die in agony after being blowtorched over and over.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, botanormal and WornOutLife