C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
Hi guys! To make a long story short. My first love broke up with me 2,5 years ago and I got suicidal for the first time because I lost all my friends and was permanently at home alone.

Kind of found back to life and half a year ago I met a new young and beautiful girl to whom I could connect and we were together since. The more we were together the more distanced she got. I guess anyway that she is also into women and she is very childish (23 years) I am 10 years older. So from time to time she said that she wants to break up and always hid her cellphone.I guess she always chatted with others. So, yesterday she broke up with me and I feel totally lost because I have no friends and she was the only person in my life. Today she even said on the phone that she had a date with an other guy today. Wow this fast! What struggles me is that she is very skinny, blond blue eye 46kg and pretty and these girls are hard to find because I like them just like this.

Now it's back to 24/7 home alone and that really makes me sad because of which I am back to suicidal thoughts.

I got SN here from the time of my first break up with my first love and still haven't used it.

These relationships issues really make me sad.

I guess if the times go harder I will commit suicide.

Thanks for reading.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ming, TheDevilsAngel, Life sucks and 5 others
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
Sorry to hear she treated you like this, that must be harsh. I'll never understand how people can play with the feelings of others just like this. I'm sure you'll find your true love one day though.

What struggles me is that she is very skinny, blond blue eye 46kg and pretty and these girls are hard to find because I like them just like this.
The most beautiful ones are the ones with the most rotten personality because they think they are better than anyone else (this goes for both genders). The best thing one can do is choose the partner based on character and not care about looks. One will find true gems.

• Hmph!
Reactions: Roseate, Loner, nasblue and 1 other person
Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I'm sorry. Break ups are rough. At least you have this place and all of us to vent to, so never really alone.

T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
Hi guys! To make a long story short. My first love broke up with me 2,5 years ago and I got suicidal for the first time because I lost all my friends and was permanently at home alone.

Kind of found back to life and half a year ago I met a new young and beautiful girl to whom I could connect and we were together since. The more we were together the more distanced she got. I guess anyway that she is also into women and she is very childish (23 years) I am 10 years older. So from time to time she said that she wants to break up and always hid her cellphone.I guess she always chatted with others. So, yesterday she broke up with me and I feel totally lost because I have no friends and she was the only person in my life. Today she even said on the phone that she had a date with an other guy today. Wow this fast! What struggles me is that she is very skinny, blond blue eye 46kg and pretty and these girls are hard to find because I like them just like this.

Now it's back to 24/7 home alone and that really makes me sad because of which I am back to suicidal thoughts.

I got SN here from the time of my first break up with my first love and still haven't used it.

These relationships issues really make me sad.

I guess if the times go harder I will commit suicide.

Thanks for reading.
It just seems odd to me how you view this relationship. You say you met a 'young and beautiful' girl you could 'connect to' .. yet then describe her as childish, with behaviour including hiding her phone from you, being distant and regularly saying she wanted to break up with you. Then moving on from you super fast.
You don't even mention one good thing about her personality, if she was kind, sympathetic, gentle, intelligent, loving???.. the very first feature you point out is that she was 'young' .. you later say you like girls who are blond, skinny blah blah.
Im sorry you're suicidal but before you ctb PLEASE grow the fuck up and consider dating girls who aren't 10 years younger than you and only of a very specific type. Nothing wrong with finding one type attractive but seriously you need to find friends, including female ones and learn the beauty of falling in love because someone has a good heart and a caring nature. Ctb because you lost a bad relationship with someone obviously not right for you seems a bad idea to me.
Sorry to hear she treated you like this, that must be harsh. I'll never understand how people can play with the feelings of others just like this. I'm sure you'll find your true love one day though.

The most beautiful ones are the ones with the most rotten personality because they think they are better than anyone else (this goes for both genders). The best thing one can do is choose the partner based on character and not care about looks. One will find true gems.
What horrible generalisation.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: sorella santini, Roseate, sadbadpsychogirl and 12 others
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
Well, she had a good sense for humor and we could talk a lot.

Speaking of choosing partner by character. The problem is that the ones with the good characters mostly aren't my type. I just want them like superhot and let's say 8/10 objective with 50kg max. That sounds stupid but otherwise I wouldn't feel attracted to her physical appearance and if that isn't the case a relationship doesn't make sense anyway.

So again had it and lost it. Relationships are such an odd thing.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
50kg max? Do you live in far east asia or are only into tiny women? That weight seems a little unhealthy

Reactions: Araya, TessB and demuic
N

NoSurprises

Mar 11, 2021
cmon you are asking too much for a person with mental disorders like you. just look for nice funny girls and get drunk, im pretty sure they will look better

• Yay!
Reactions: embrace_release, sadbadpsychogirl, TessB and 1 other person
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
I don't have a mental disorder. I just feel aquward being 24/7 at home alone and see no sense in doing this.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
You do, I imagine, suffer from depression though. Your depression will unfortunately make you exhausting to be around, it will drain a girl emotionally to the point she will want to spend less time with you.

Trying to find love when you are depressed is a horrible idea. Make some friends first before trying to get back into the world of dating.

And do lower your standards because unless you're also an 8/10 girls also have their own standards and many short girls are attracted to really tall guys

Reactions: sorella santini, Roseate and TessB
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The only women worth dating won't date me. Game over, I can stop worrying about women and focus on what actually matters (ctb and deadlifts). Women are cancelled in 2021.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Echo81, popcorn, TriggerHappy and 2 others
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
You do, I imagine, suffer from depression though. Your depression will unfortunately make you exhausting to be around, it will drain a girl emotionally to the point she will want to spend less time with you.

Trying to find love when you are depressed is a horrible idea. Make some friends first before trying to get back into the world of dating.

And do lower your standards because unless you're also an 8/10 girls also have their own standards and many short girls are attracted to really tall guys

You are right. In regard of look I consider myself 7/10. Black hair and blue eyes and tall. I dont know if you consider 185 tall. But that's my height.

Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
I'd consider that average height. The tallest guys I know and know well are 195cm to 2 metres.
But seriously focus on your depression, because no one is going to want to spend excessive time with someone who is depressed. I've experienced that from both sides.

Reactions: Araya
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, popcorn, Araya and 1 other person
C

Canon1

Student
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah 185 pretty average. Height starts from 187 I'd say.

Reactions: Blondi
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah 185 pretty average. Height starts from 187 I'd say.
Yeah, depends on the country of course. 185 is average in several countries and the general trend has been for height to increase.
19_Year_Old_Male_Height_in_2019-NCD_RisC.png

Reactions: Blondi
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
I'm not sure what you mean by childish, but when you date someone in their early 20s you have to expect certain maturity differences. Remember that this is the period where a person is trying to figure out what they want out of life (including relationships). Recall yourself at that age.

It's not unusual to have a certain appearance that you're attracted to, but you'd do well to stop focusing on it. Frankly, the fact that you're specifying her weight here is kinda unsettling. @TessB is spot on with the advice. Lose the parameters and if you've only been dating with this age gap then go older. And try to make female friends, because it will change your perspective for the better.

• Love
Reactions: demuic, sadbadpsychogirl and TessB
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
50kg max? Dude, for most girls that would be underweight.

Would someone like me who is around 54 kg with a completely flat stomach but fat in the thighs be an instant pass for you, due to not being underweight?

Most women aren't going to fit this criteria unless they are unhealthy. I understand you want a girlfriend really badly, but you cant hold women to impossible standards and be disappointed when the perfect 50 kg E cup early twenties girl doesn't really exist.

That's like if I started going around asking only for blokes with a 9 inch knob.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: lofticries, demuic, lobster salad and 6 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
50kg max? Dude, for most girls that would be underweight.

Would someone like me who is around 54 kg with a completely flat stomach but fat in the thighs be an instant pass for you, due to not being underweight?

Most women aren't going to fit this criteria unless they are unhealthy. I understand you want a girlfriend really badly, but you cant hold women to impossible standards and be disappointed when the perfect 50 kg E cup early twenties girl doesn't really exist.

That's like if I started going around asking only for blokes with a 9 inch knob.
Well...cough... you're in for a treat with me! Ha, ha, ha,.........no, no you really aren't, I'm tiny.

• Yay!
Reactions: lobster salad, TessB, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 1 other person
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
How many girls do you know under 5'
The only woman I know is my 82 year old great aunt. For 20s and 30s average height is 5'5" to 5'7" 165cm to 170cm

Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha and Mentalmick
Blondi

Blondi

Iš Lietuvos
Feb 2, 2021
How many girls do you know under 5'
The only woman I know is my 82 year old great aunt. For 20s and 30s average height is 5'5" to 5'7" 165cm to 170cm
In Guatemala average height for a female is 4 foot 10 inches .

• Wow
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha, GenesAndEnvironment and Mentalmick
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Become gay bro

• Yay!
Reactions: MutatedFlower, lofticries, Araya and 5 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
There's the stench of a smelly troll about this thread.

Reactions: sorella santini, Roseate and TessB
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
You don't even mention one good thing about her personality, if she was kind, sympathetic, gentle, intelligent, loving???.. the very first feature you point out is that she was 'young' .. you later say you like girls who are blond, skinny blah blah.
Im sorry you're suicidal but before you ctb PLEASE grow the fuck up and consider dating girls who...

What horrible generalisation.

"" If I wanna fuck (a girl like:) Minnie Mouse - does that make me a rat...?! ""

• Yay!
Reactions: Blondi and GenesAndEnvironment
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
"" If I wanna fuck (a girl like:) Minnie Mouse - does that make me a rat...?! ""
It would mean you have a freaky fetish.
He was talking about a girlfriend not a fuck buddy or a one night stand