• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
Sadly, most suicide prevention is only there because people are too delusional to accept this world isn't perfect. It's really horrifying and depressing that so much suffering could be so easily prevented by allowing suicide and assisted suicide, but instead humans are so apathetic that they force it to continue. It's horrifying to think that literal years of suffering happened just because some people don't want to burst their life is perfect bubble.

• Love
Reactions: Cakeisalie, VidFlumina, redeyepiranha and 4 others
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
agreed. people who think suicide is selfish or extreme are the same people who wouldn't advocate for suicide prevention until it affects them. otherwise, they wouldn't care about other peoples suffering.

• Love
Reactions: VidFlumina and sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me humans really are such a repulsive, cruel species with how they so harmfully procreate even know there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they exist and wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape.

The lack of assisted suicide is just so evil, I find it beyond hellish how I cannot choose to cease existing in a peaceful way with humans wishing to prolong meaningless and unnecessary suffering no matter what.
For me suicide certainly would be suffering prevention but of course only never existing is true perfection, I find it tragic how something so harmful and dreadful as life exists at all.

• Love
Reactions: VidFlumina and sserafim