FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so wrong and insane to me, to deny people the option of the most ideal way to exit, it's painful the fact that such a peaceful exit exists yet we are not allowed to legally obtain it. There is something so wonderful in the thought of a peaceful suicide, one that prevents unnecessary struggle and torment and instantly removes all of life's problems, it's the true solution and nothing else could ever solve what is the true problem which is life itself. When suicide is this difficult it means that this existence is prison like and it's like we are being punished all for being forced into a world that we never asked to be in, because of the selfish decisions of others.

Why should existence be an obligation, this idea has always seemed insane to me that we must carry on existing at all costs, even if such a thing causes us to be tortured so extremely. It's irrational to claim that suicide is wrong as there are no disadvantages to being dead, instead there is only the overwhelmingly positive fact that whatever this existence has burdened with will be gone. So therefore there is nothing to justify denying people the option of N. I've always known that suicide is the right thing but yet this feels like such an impossibility. With all the torture and endless pain, and just the tedious nature of existing, having N would be ideal for people, but yet there is none. Instead we are expected to just suffer or risk some kind of damage and/or complications in finding a way to leave ourselves.

To deny N is extreme cruelty which shouldn't be seen as being acceptable. Those who wish to leave deserve compassion towards what they go through and even those who hold pro suffering beliefs and wish to deny the cruel reality of this existence would likely wish for some someday. There is no benefit to existing in a world where as time goes on things will just get worse for us and then we will inevitably deteriorate, there's nothing desirable and nothing to be gained for this. People spend a lot of their lives trying to deal with whatever this existence has burdened them with and trying to reduce suffering, but the tragedy lies in the fact that the most peaceful way to solve everything is denied from us.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: RainAndSadness, GreenTree, Menschenmühle and 17 others
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
society doesn't have the right to judge you
not one person has the right to judge you, or reasons for you to end your life - autonomy

people and society have the right to offer help, and offer advice - if you ask for it !
but they don't have the right to force you to accept that help, or to put you in a mental institution

by making nembutal illegal, the main problem is that society is imposing a subjective value of life
am i forcing you to embrace my philosophy - nihilism?
am i forcing you to become suicidal? - live your own life the way you see fit !
society is forcing me to accept its philosophy - existentialism
society is not respecting my fundamental rights and prerogatives

if anyone would have unrestricted access to nembutal, society would be faced with its limitations
not to have access to nembutal is a life sentence, without parole, without rational reasons
you are the only judge and executioner in your life
if your decision is final, it should be accepted, without any other questions

legalize nembutal, in all countries!
all people deserve a peaceful and dignified death !!
(i can't even believe i have to fight so hard for this - it's surreal)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Pisceslilith, Hollowman and 7 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
legalize nembutal, in all countries!
Unfortunately, that's never gonna happen.

Nitrogen is the future.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wunderkind, locked*n*loaded and ksp
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Unfortunately, that's never gonna happen.
it will happen, with younger generations - i don't doubt it, just a matter of time
(i meant to support 'rational, VOLUNTARY euthanasia' and VOLUNTARY is the operative word here)

but until then, yes: nitrogen is the the same as nembutal, maybe even better (sarco and derivatives)

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Disappointered, DaatiSimi and 1 other person
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
It's so wrong and insane to me, to deny people the option of the most ideal way to exit, it's painful the fact that such a peaceful exit exists yet we are not allowed to legally obtain it. There is something so wonderful in the thought of a peaceful suicide, one that prevents unnecessary struggle and torment and instantly removes all of life's problems, it's the true solution and nothing else could ever solve what is the true problem which is life itself. When suicide is this difficult it means that this existence is prison like and it's like we are being punished all for being forced into a world that we never asked to be in, because of the selfish decisions of others.

Why should existence be an obligation, this idea has always seemed insane to me that we must carry on existing at all costs, even if such a thing causes us to be tortured so extremely. It's irrational to claim that suicide is wrong as there are no disadvantages to being dead, instead there is only the overwhelmingly positive fact that whatever this existence has burdened with will be gone. So therefore there is nothing to justify denying people the option of N. I've always known that suicide is the right thing but yet this feels like such an impossibility. With all the torture and endless pain, and just the tedious nature of existing, having N would be ideal for people, but yet there is none. Instead we are expected to just suffer or risk some kind of damage and/or complications in finding a way to leave ourselves.

To deny N is extreme cruelty which shouldn't be seen as being acceptable. Those who wish to leave deserve compassion towards what they go through and even those who hold pro suffering beliefs and wish to deny the cruel reality of this existence would likely wish for some someday. There is no benefit to existing in a world where as time goes on things will just get worse for us and then we will inevitably deteriorate, there's nothing desirable and nothing to be gained for this. People spend a lot of their lives trying to deal with whatever this existence has burdened them with and trying to reduce suffering, but the tragedy lies in the fact that the most peaceful way to solve everything is denied from us.
This website and your posts @FuneralCry are very important. Just one point out of many u make daily that we need Nembutal legalized is so important.

The most important right of a human is the ability to move away from pain suffering or torture in a painless , quick , guaranteed, effortless way . It's disgraceful that they deny us that right by making nembutal and assisting suicide illegal . A dog has that right I don't I have to suffer unbearable unending pain.

This website is the only place I've seen where we can say such things as legalizing nembutal or assisted suicide

Imo it's a shame many powerful forces like the New York times and the US Congress bill are trying to ban this website. And some sasu members r trying & want to silence u.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Disappointered, Pisceslilith, yive and 4 others
W

wantittoendsoon

Experienced
Dec 11, 2022
Until the perception that Suicide is wrong or a sin, or a sign of insanity(not mental illness as many of us suffer from) it will always be difficult. I am not a big fan of abortion but I understand the need for it, similarly the anti suicide folks think that saving someone from suicide is a success in itself but make no effort to improve life for that person or the reasons they were suicidal in the first place. So I say if you want to judge someone for the choice they have made and endeavor to stop them, you better damn well try to help them find peace in life.

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Disappointered, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
At least once a week I think about what it would've been like if I had discovered this forum sooner and been introduced to N.

I would've purchased it so fast and I'd be gone right now.

I'm not sure when it stopped being accessible but it doesn't seem like that long ago.

• Love
Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, pthnrdnojvsc, Pentobarbital_Plz and 1 other person
M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
Since the 1960s, Nembutal has become harder and harder to obtain - it seems like the drug is disappearing from the market. Barbiturates are meant to be used for physician-assisted suicide and for killing the pets.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
The basic question in existentialism is whether to live or die. Whether to exist or not. That's why it's called existentialism. Existentialists say there is no point to life. They say that if somebody decides to live they have to define their own unique point to life.

Last edited:
Reactions: almaranthine and katagiri83
T

Teardrop2021

Aug 14, 2021
Since the 1960s, Nembutal has become harder and harder to obtain - it seems like the drug is disappearing from the market. Barbiturates are meant to be used for physician-assisted suicide and for killing the pets.
It's still used for animal euthanasia though so it's not like it's not being produced. It should still be available somehow after the shortage ends.

yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
my life has become a day shorter. this is the only good thing that happened to me today

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GasMonkey, almaranthine, Pentobarbital_Plz and 5 others
NeverReallyHere

NeverReallyHere

Mar 15, 2021
Why would the people in charge make it easy for us to check out early? They would lose much of their power over us if they did.

Reactions: Pisceslilith and pthnrdnojvsc
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
The basic question in existentialism is whether to live or die. Whether to exist or not. That's why it's called existentialism. Existentialists say there is no point to life. If somebody decides to live they make their own point.

this thread is not to debate philosophical concepts, like existentialism vs nihilism, and should not be derailed
its name: 'So much cruelty in denying people the option of N' obviously translates to 'respect my choice', and not 'i want all people to die' - any rational person can see this

no one should be forcing anything on anyone else - my views on you, or your views on me
if people want to live, it's their prerogative - go for it ! you are free to continue it, and we wish them all the luck !

we are not forcing society to do anything
but society is forcing its views on us - not respecting our choices and self-determination

any living human being is entitled to AUTONOMY, and this is the most basic human right
anyone imposing their views on me, is not respecting my undeniable right

Last edited:
Reactions: Pisceslilith, pthnrdnojvsc, StrangeAndDeath and 1 other person
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
The stuff D was selling was vet N. That stuff is still available, but there has to be someone able to source and sell it.

Reactions: rationaltake
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Hello

Just in case some SaSu members here missed this —
Extremely important,
Specifically relevant to these threads
and
Urgent —> OP linked 🙏

All opinions are requested / valid

Thank you all so very much for your generous time, patience, consideration , understanding and potential participation if possible 🙏

It means the world to many of us who have no means to CTB due to various circumstances / limitations 🙏

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...m-members-of-the-public-on-this-issue.105098/

🕊️ with gratitude

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
this thread is not to debate philosophical concepts, like existentialism vs nihilism, and should not be derailed

no one should be forcing anything on anyone else - my views on you, or your views on me
if people want to live, it's their prerogative - go for it ! we wish them all the luck !

we are not forcing society to do anything
but society is forcing its views on us - not respecting our choices and self-determination

any living human being is entitled to AUTONOMY, and this is the most basic human right
anyone imposing their views on me, is not respecting my undeniable right

You mention existentialism in your first post. So I'm responding to something you brought up. That's how forums work.

society is forcing me to accept its philosophy - existentialism

I don't know of any official body which espouses existentialism. I'd be very interested to hear of one.

Anybody who is "forcing" you to accept existentialism is by definition not an existentialist.

Existentialists believe everyone should make up their own mind and not blindly follow anything anybody else tells them.

According to existentialists every person has the right to autonomy over their own life and to end their own life if they want to.

Last edited:
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
@rationaltake - thank you: not really interested to debate nuances and philosophical views (not the main point)

to make it clear, and restore the underlying idea of the thread:
so society is forcing us to suffer, so it should legalize voluntary euthanasia, in all countries - simple

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, pthnrdnojvsc and rationaltake
Utada

Utada

Me Muero
Dec 15, 2022
We are not allowed to be destroying government property.

• Aww..
Reactions: almaranthine, Pentobarbital_Plz, Pisceslilith and 1 other person
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
@rationaltake - thank you: not really interested to debate nuances and philosophical views (not the main point)

to make it clear, and restore the underlying idea of the thread:
so society is forcing us to suffer, so it should legalize voluntary euthanasia, in all countries - simple

Governments pass laws. Not "society".

Obviously that only matters if people think they can effect change. Though you did mention fighting for this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Most people genuinely see suicide as a tragedy. That's why N isn't widely available to whoever wants it.

ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Most people genuinely see suicide as a tragedy. That's why N isn't widely available to whoever wants it.
i completely agree - they are free to think whatever they want, and are imposing their views on us

we are not free to think whatever we want, without imposing our views on them

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Per Ardua Ad Astra
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
i completely agree - they are free to think whatever they want, and are imposing their views on us

we are not free to think whatever we want, without imposing our views on them
Honestly, I don't think N should be sold at the drug store next to the diarrhea medicine, but I do believe in assisted suicide with age restrictions and some sort of waiting period. That may be an unpopular opinion around here though.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Per Ardua Ad Astra and Chinaski
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Honestly, I don't think N should be sold at the drug store next to the diarrhea medicine, but I do believe in assisted suicide with age restrictions and some sort of waiting period. That may be an unpopular opinion around here though.
fair enough - opinions may vary, details reviewed later, but voluntary euthanasia should be legal in the world

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Personally l think it should only be sold next to the diarrhea medicine, purely for the inevitable HOW I FAILED WITH THE N METHOD threads which would detail the confused drugstore purchases.

• Yay!
Reactions: DaatiSimi, rationaltake, Utada and 1 other person
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
Personally l think it should only be sold next to the diarrhea medicine…
details should be carefully considered by all sides, however: voluntary euthanasia should be legal
(ignoring the implied condescending tone of the joke - i don't see autonomy as a light and dismissive subject)

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Per Ardua Ad Astra
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
but I do believe in assisted suicide with age restrictions and some sort of waiting period.
fair enough - opinions may vary, details reviewed later, but voluntary euthanasia should be legal in the world
Governments pass laws. Not "society".

Obviously that only matters if people think they can effect change. Though you did mention fighting for this.

"UK Assisted dying/assisted suicide
Inquiry

The Health and Social Care Committee has launched an inquiry into
assisted dying/assisted suicide.

*We would like to hear your views, which will inform the report we write and the recommendations we make to the *Government.

*Let us know your views

*If you are an individual, please let us know your views by completing this *online form.

The responses will not be published but extracts from individual responses may be quoted anonymously in our report."

🕊️🙏

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
(ignoring the implied condescending tone of the joke - i don't see autonomy as a light and dismissive subject)
I don't think it matters either way, making a political demand on this website is about as effective as demanding a dog makes you an omelette, l often feel l would like Muh Governments to inject me with death on request but there isn't a single post in this thread that can shift that dial a single millimetre.

Reactions: GasMonkey and rationaltake
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
I don't think it matters either way, making a political demand on this website is about as effective as demanding a dog makes you an omelette
it will matter later on: younger generations will demand self determination, more and more, as they will become aware of their rights

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah they possibly will, I just think a post on this website is probably not effective in any way in terms of bringing this about, and the fact l cracked a joke here does not impede future generations access to community sarco machines.

Reactions: rationaltake
ksp

ksp

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2022
this website might disappear, but self autonomy will eventually become prevalent, without a doubt

Last edited: