Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
It's so sad. I'm a nothing like the person I used to be. I'm not even a shadow of that person anymore. I've been shit on so many times I now am nothing more than an angry bitch who wants nothing more than revenge on the world. I want people to suffer. I wants the assholes of the world to die in front of me (Mods - please do not discipline me - I need to vent). I hate anyone I come into contact with (with the exception of most everyone on SS). I have zero patience. I cant stand to be around anyone. I hate going to work the people there are so fucking phony it makes me want to throw up. They smile in your face and stab you in your back - I can't be that way. If I don't like you - you know it. I am not fake. Let me tell you a little story. Maybe you'/ll understand me a little better. My daughter was murdered by her friends and her step father who was fucking a 15 year old at the time. She went off with her "friends" without telling me, se skipped school, her step-father took off of work, without telling me. They all met up at a motel. They gave her poison. When she started having seizures they all watched her - they took turns making fun of her and ten they got bored watching her having seizures so they all left her. When they came back she was barely breathing. So they left one person with her and then all left again. When they came back she wasn't breathing any more - they all told this same story to the coroner - and the coroner felt sorry for them. So yeah I'm one angry pissed off bitch. Ever since that time I've been fucked over and I'm at a point in my life where I"m now PISSED the FUCK OFF. I'm not going to take this shit any more. I hate this world, I hate my life, I hate the fact that no one, including myself, did ANYTHING, to the lowlife bastards that killed my child. So yeah, Im pissed off and Ive got a god damn right to be pissed off. Thanks for listening and not judging

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ChronicPain23, rationaltake, pole and 8 others
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Absolutely brutal. There isn't room in a person for this much rage and regret; of course it's spilling out. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry people like that exist. They shouldn't.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Absolutely brutal. There isn't room in a person for this much rage and regret; of course it's spilling out. I'm sorry. And I'm sorry people like that exist. They shouldn't.
Thank you for understanding. Quite honestly I've never told anyone this story before so I've been keeping it inside for years.

• Love
Reactions: Aisley
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Thank you for understanding. Quite honestly I've never told anyone this story before so I've been keeping it inside for years.
Yeah, you're not exactly around people who should have this kind of information (power) over you. They're so superficial and stupid, therefore unpredictable and harmful, in the most back-handed, impersonal ways.

I'd partly be keeping it in for fear of trusting my own words. Text is so much better for that one little reason.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
That's a heartbreaking story. I hope the perpetrators will be in jail for a long time. I know how senselessly cruel people can be. Your feelings are more than understandable.

Reactions: rationaltake
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
That's a heartbreaking story. I hope the perpetrators will be in jail for a long time. I know how senselessly cruel people can be. Your feelings are more than understandable.
Nothing every happened to them. They got off scott free.
That's why I'm so angry

• Aww..
Reactions: Pluto
S

sayire

Opened All Doors, No Sight Of Hope, Exit Door Next
Jul 1, 2023
this is truly horrible to even read. this just shocking.
you can be as angry as you want with these m'fucking assholes. this is just unacceptable.
I hate the lowest of the lowest scum like that.
I so wish there was a way you can get those bastards to justice.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
That's why I'm so angry
this is truly horrible to even read. this just shocking.
you can be as angry as you want with these m'fucking assholes. this is just unacceptable.
I hate the lowest of the lowest scum like that.
I so wish there was a way you can get those bastards to justice.
I've internalized the hate I have for them all these years and now it's coming out - it really scares me. the people here are quite honestly the only ones (most of them) I can really stand and want to be around because you all understand me and I am so grateful you are in my life. thank you

ixocat

ixocat

I hate this ugly world. I hate myself.
Jul 17, 2023
It's so sad. I'm a nothing like the person I used to be. I'm not even a shadow of that person anymore. I've been shit on so many times I now am nothing more than an angry bitch who wants nothing more than revenge on the world. I want people to suffer. I wants the assholes of the world to die in front of me (Mods - please do not discipline me - I need to vent). I hate anyone I come into contact with (with the exception of most everyone on SS). I have zero patience. I cant stand to be around anyone. I hate going to work the people there are so fucking phony it makes me want to throw up. They smile in your face and stab you in your back - I can't be that way. If I don't like you - you know it. I am not fake. Let me tell you a little story. Maybe you'/ll understand me a little better. My daughter was murdered by her friends and her step father who was fucking a 15 year old at the time. She went off with her "friends" without telling me, se skipped school, her step-father took off of work, without telling me. They all met up at a motel. They gave her poison. When she started having seizures they all watched her - they took turns making fun of her and ten they got bored watching her having seizures so they all left her. When they came back she was barely breathing. So they left one person with her and then all left again. When they came back she wasn't breathing any more - they all told this same story to the coroner - and the coroner felt sorry for them. So yeah I'm one angry pissed off bitch. Ever since that time I've been fucked over and I'm at a point in my life where I"m now PISSED the FUCK OFF. I'm not going to take this shit any more. I hate this world, I hate my life, I hate the fact that no one, including myself, did ANYTHING, to the lowlife bastards that killed my child. So yeah, Im pissed off and Ive got a god damn right to be pissed off. Thanks for listening and not judging
My god, you have every right to be angry. Reading that absolutely infuriates me second hand. I can only imagine the amount of excruciating pain you are in right now. (I am in my own right but this is not about me) I don't know what to say my dear. All I can think is that you're being reasonable and I'm deeply sorry this happened to you. I hope this ugly cruel evil world gets obliterated. I'm so sorry.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really is so horrible, it disgusts me how humans create so much suffering, humans certainly are the worst species.