wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
So, obviously you all can tell I'm not in a good place. I don't like to complain a lot or speak negatively about anything at all. Some members on here have encouraged me to open up a bit more and accept my anger. So I do want to share a few things that disgust me.

There are FAR too many problems with our society. A friend mentioned that life and society are different. I love life but I cannot tolerate our system. It's too fucked up.

• I have spent my entire life working FOR others- to improve other's lives, to help and nurture others, to fight for the most vulnerable groups. And yet, I am going to kill myself alone in my apartment at the supposed peak of my life. All this while there are people trafficking children probably having a great time. How can this be possible? How can we let this happen to anybody??? How can we let people suffer so much and pretend to help when they are ready to go??

• I want to die. But I would like to donate my organs because I love my body. I am in good physical health for the most part. And yet if I were to go to a hospital and tell them to take my organs after suicide, they would do everything they can to stop me. People would rather let my organs go to waste than let my death result in 10+ people being able to live JUST because the system cannot allow us freedoms. It isn't even me vs 10 others. The choice is - all my organs dying vs 10 lives being saved.

• I am suffering. I am in pain every single day. No amount of good shit I have done my whole life can protect me from the harms I have endured. And this doesn't mean I will be cruel- I still choose to be a kind person. I just think it's fucked up that people who have hurt me are fine and I am in enough pain to be so close to death. I literally cannot go on, while the systems and people that have hurt me will outlive me and harm many others like me. Wtf.

• Some people can spend their whole lives working 12 hour shifts and still die in debt. And yet others never have to have a job and live on the beach. The wealth disparity is fucking unreal right now. I don't want to participate in this shit.

• At the risk of ruining my night further- climate change, nuclear weapons, outer space capitalism, discrimination/racism/sexism/ableism, exploitation, industrial animal farming, bioweapons, and SO ON. I know there is a lot of beauty too but I feel like the beauty lies in the world and most aspects of society are ugly.

• Eating is annoying. I do not enjoy it anymore. It takes too much work and I have to do it forever. Eating, showering- basic things feel like a chore to me. Humans need so much upkeep. Why on earth would we create a system that makes it even harder! :( Jesus.

I'm just upset. We have so much potential to be doing incredible things and yet we spend so many resources hurting others. It's all really fucked up. I feel like I'm stuck in my personal nightmare and need to wake up. I can't accept this reality- I do not want to make peace with a world as cruel as ours. It's too fucked up. I cannot tolerate the apathy.

I don't want to live here. I want to live in a piece of cheese Fuck this. I will go cry now and I am sorry for the bitterness in this post.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, nitrogennitrite2, LittleBabyNothing and 9 others
it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Totally agree with you. Income inequality alone is leading me towards ctb. I (and many other people) have faced so much hardship due to lack of money whilst others have way too much of it; it's insane.

• Aww..
Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Totally agree with you. Income inequality alone is leading me towards ctb. I (and many other people) have faced so much hardship due to lack of money whilst others have way too much of it; it's insane.
We just normalize this. But if we really REALLY look at it- it is not acceptable.

Reactions: Élégie and it's_all_a_game
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
Very much so agreed. And I'm glad you're letting your feelings out! Everyone is allowed to complain and bottling everything up time and time again makes everything worse. There's a reason why the 'venting' tag exists lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
Very much so agreed. And I'm glad you're letting your feelings out! Everyone is allowed to complain and bottling everything up time and time again makes everything worse. There's a reason why the 'venting' tag exists lol.
hehe thank you.. you're funny :ahhha: I'm just always on the listening/helping/being there end of it so this is unusual. But I like it!

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
So, obviously you all can tell I'm not in a good place. I don't like to complain a lot or speak negatively about anything at all. Some members on here have encouraged me to open up a bit more and accept my anger. So I do want to share a few things that disgust me.

There are FAR too many problems with our society. A friend mentioned that life and society are different. I love life but I cannot tolerate our system. It's too fucked up.

• I have spent my entire life working FOR others- to improve other's lives, to help and nurture others, to fight for the most vulnerable groups. And yet, I am going to kill myself alone in my apartment at the supposed peak of my life. All this while there are people trafficking children probably having a great time. How can this be possible? How can we let this happen to anybody??? How can we let people suffer so much and pretend to help when they are ready to go??

• I want to die. But I would like to donate my organs because I love my body. I am in good physical health for the most part. And yet if I were to go to a hospital and tell them to take my organs after suicide, they would do everything they can to stop me. People would rather let my organs go to waste than let my death result in 10+ people being able to live JUST because the system cannot allow us freedoms. It isn't even me vs 10 others. The choice is - all my organs dying vs 10 lives being saved.

• I am suffering. I am in pain every single day. No amount of good shit I have done my whole life can protect me from the harms I have endured. And this doesn't mean I will be cruel- I still choose to be a kind person. I just think it's fucked up that people who have hurt me are fine and I am in enough pain to be so close to death. I literally cannot go on, while the systems and people that have hurt me will outlive me and harm many others like me. Wtf.

• Some people can spend their whole lives working 12 hour shifts and still die in debt. And yet others never have to have a job and live on the beach. The wealth disparity is fucking unreal right now. I don't want to participate in this shit.

• At the risk of ruining my night further- climate change, nuclear weapons, outer space capitalism, discrimination/racism/sexism/ableism, exploitation, industrial animal farming, bioweapons, and SO ON. I know there is a lot of beauty too but I feel like the beauty lies in the world and most aspects of society are ugly.

• Eating is annoying. I do not enjoy it anymore. It takes too much work and I have to do it forever. Eating, showering- basic things feel like a chore to me. Humans need so much upkeep. Why on earth would we create a system that makes it even harder! :( Jesus.

I'm just upset. We have so much potential to be doing incredible things and yet we spend so many resources hurting others. It's all really fucked up. I feel like I'm stuck in my personal nightmare and need to wake up. I can't accept this reality- I do not want to make peace with a world as cruel as ours. It's too fucked up. I cannot tolerate the apathy.

I don't want to live here. I want to live in a piece of cheese Fuck this. I will go cry now and I am sorry for the bitterness in this post.
I really enjoyed your post. Seems like the world is not made for softies like us because we will get fucked over by the nasties. Survival of the fittest,
and the fitttest seem to be ppl without morals or decency, ppl willing to fuck others just to get on top, so, I think kindness is only good if it is used on animals or the environment, ppl will never thank us.
Ohh yes ask Mr Amazon and the likes with their fake charities that help like 2 ppl in the entire world, fakies and hypocrites.

Reactions: Élégie, it's_all_a_game and wordsonscreen
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
I really enjoyed your post. Seems like the world is not made for softies like us because we will get fucked over by the nasties. Survival of the fittest,
and the fitttest seem to be ppl without morals or decency, ppl willing to fuck others just to get on top, so, I think kindness is only good if it is used on animals or the environment, ppl will never thank us.

Ohh yes ask Mr Amazon and the likes with their fake charities that help like 2 ppl in the entire world, fakies and hypocrites.
I've believed in the survival of the nurtured tbh. Kindness works when reciprocated. It is powerful. It can also kill when it is just one sided..

mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and wordsonscreen
readyforsleep

readyforsleep

Feb 2, 2021
Seriously! If it weren't for the rampant discrimination against people who want to commit suicide more people could live and suicidal people could die peacefully, safely and painlessly with medical assistance.

• Aww..
Reactions: Élégie, it's_all_a_game, wordsonscreen and 1 other person
mini_weeny

mini_weeny

Every cradle is a grave
Jan 5, 2021
I've believed in the survival of the nurtured tbh. Kindness works when reciprocated. It is powerful. It can also kill when it is just one sided..
The tricky thing is to find these reciprocators, true ones not fakies. Maybe I just lost all hope in humanity, been too hurt to care now.

• Hugs
Reactions: wordsonscreen and Nicothe13th
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Jan 21, 2021
The tricky thing is to find these reciprocators, true ones not fakies. Maybe I just lost all hope in humanity, been too hurt to care now.
I can feel myself losing all hope. I am so shocked every time someone does a small nice thing for me or treats me like a person. I want to exit before I turn to stone emotionally.