FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I had a lovely online reddit friend from the US and we spoke daily, I no longer believe she is alive anymore she struggled with PTSD, Anxiety and Depression as result of the trauma from sexual assault. She was 28 the last time I spoke her. Sexual assault really ruins lives. Sexual Abusers deserve to rot and suffer.

She grew up in a household with violence and at school she was builled severely it harmed her confidence. In her 20s she was vulnerable and desperate to be loved. At 22 She met this piece of shit predatory man who used her for sex and even hid their relationship because he was ashamed to be seen with her in public. The whole experience left her traumatised and she began abusing abusing alcohol. In her drunken states men were always taking advantage of her sexually and abused her. She developed PSTD from the multiple sexual assaults and she struggled to do things. She dropped out of college and ended up working in a supermarket. When it came to getting treatment for mental health the family never took action on getting her treatment and she grew up in thoee religious households She even seriously considered using shrooms and LSD drugs to help her cope with the pain. I even had to warn her about how LSDs can make trauma even worse and not worth it. She went on reddit drugs sub.

She was a lovely, intelligent and funny person. She was passionate about dance and regretted not focusing enough on college. She always told me she was jealous that I was still a virgin at 25 and wished she waited. I admit I was surprised to have someone say that.

Last year she offline because she hospitalised she had a breakdown, she quit her job in the supermarket and mentioned she just couldn't afford healthcare to treat her mental health illnesses. Her family are just not supportive. She got worse overtime. Her last reddit posts were all on in February. I message her throughout the months but nothing. She was always certain she was going to die in her 20s. She didn't have a chance

She never got to live her life and fulfil her dreams. There millions of women like her

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: sleepyhollow, wheretfami, HappyForever? and 5 others
Larysa

Larysa

Student
Apr 11, 2023
That's really sad.

It's a massive issue. Countless millions of women's lives. And men.