D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
And I'm here just staring at my sn but SI is too strong so I chicken out every time

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lonegore, Watlock, peaches and 10 others
Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
I felt the same way. I was a member a while back and everyone that I enjoyed chatting with all caught the bus. I actually closed my account because of it but eventually made my way back. I still miss a handful of the old members. SS is a revolving door. Don't let it discourage you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: peaches, The anhedonic one, CTB Dream and 1 other person
sulli

sulli

Student
Jan 25, 2023
yeah, trying not to get too attached to anyone because of it 🥲 but i do enjoy my interactions with many people here

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, CTB Dream and Fktw0rld
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Plenty of people in this world off themselves every day, the vast majority of which were never on this site. This site just happens to attract a few of them before they actually carry out CTB, which they would do anyway, even if they had never discovered this site. Is it any surprise that so many people on this site actually go through with CTB? I know it's still the minority of SaSu users who actually go through with it, but this is a relatively small amount of collective suicide people, so it may seem like many people leave here on a continual basis. This world sucks so much, and so many people have great hardships to deal with, it's actually a wonder to me that more people don't get off the life train. Nothing is ever going to get better in this shit-hole world, so I actually expect that suicide rates will drastically increase in the coming years and decade,s as this world becomes shittier and shittier.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 31858, ghost44, The anhedonic one and 6 others
C

Crono

-
Jun 1, 2023
Every day 2000 people ctb, but if you consider that there is life on other planets, considering the size of the universe, maybe there are trillions of ctb every day. The universe is an infinite torture machine.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deathisbetter, The anhedonic one, yyytry and 1 other person
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
it's pretty sad, but they've made peace with their choice and we can only wish them peace. im in a long-term psychiatric unit so ill probably be around a while if you ever need to talk <3

• Hugs
Reactions: peaches, The anhedonic one and CTB Dream
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SI is difficult to overcome for all of us but at a certain point you will have the strength to overcome SI fulfilling the SN protocol if that is your true and most wanted wish to leave this existence as peaceful as possible.

I wish you strength! I hope you find peace and I wish you a pleasant journey once you a ready for it!

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
This is my third account with SaSu since 2019.
I have seen some truly wonderful people come and go in those 4 years and it always leaves me with a huge sense of melancholy when they go.
I'm sure it would have been nice to have met some of these people in real life.

Reactions: Deathisbetter, Fktw0rld and peaches
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all, death is inevitable and existing is only just waiting around to die, existing here is just a temporary and meaningless distraction from the fact that all we know will be forgotten about someday, the reality is that death is the most normal thing, it's all we are destined for. I envy those who leave as to me the only comfort and relief lies in permanent nothingness, I just view existence as being something so dreadful and harmful, there's no benefit to feeling trapped in a world where there's unlimited potential to suffer.

Reactions: The anhedonic one and Deathisbetter