Dara Argith

Dara Argith

Remember me.
Oct 6, 2023
Just went through profile after profile. So many smiles. Their lives look good. Some of them I had a chance to create something with, or, I don't know, stay friends with.
This is just how it is. i'm alone. the only thing I can even grasp onto is this burning wish to see all of these people in the gutter one day, and to see them lose it all. I want to hurt them.

I wish I'd already died.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep and edu0z
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Don't believe everything you see. So many people project the opposite of their reality. If they're truly good people, you should be happy for their success and happiness. If they're not good people, more often than not, something like divorce, bankruptcy, etc. will likely find it's way to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jolene79 and edu0z
Dara Argith

Dara Argith

Remember me.
Oct 6, 2023
Don't believe everything you see. So many people project the opposite of their reality. If they're truly good people, you should be happy for their success and happiness. If they're not good people, more often than not, something like divorce, bankruptcy, etc. will likely find it's way to them.

Anyone who is happy or successful while I am not, deserves to die an excruciating death, their heads cut off, their bodies burned , their house fallen to ruin. I WANT THEM ALL DEAD, NONE OF THEM DESERVE TO LIVE

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Anyone who is happy or successful while I am not, deserves to die an excruciating death, their heads cut off, their bodies burned , their house fallen to ruin. I WANT THEM ALL DEAD, NONE OF THEM DESERVE TO LIVE
As malicious as you may come across, I'd be lying if I said I didn't have sympathy for the way you feel. The Christians will try to tell us this complete and utter BS that it's a sin to covet. Fuck that, it's hard to accept that people are in a much better situation than you especially when it seems like things come so easy for them and you've worked so hard. I understand your pain. Believe me.

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Just went through profile after profile. So many smiles. Their lives look good. Some of them I had a chance to create something with, or, I don't know, stay friends with.
This is just how it is. i'm alone. the only thing I can even grasp onto is this burning wish to see all of these people in the gutter one day, and to see them lose it all. I want to hurt them.

I wish I'd already died.
Take a break from social media. Seriously.

Reactions: Jolene79