U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
So if I tell my doctor I tried to kms because that's the only way to escape besides being a vegetable he'll put me a psych ward instead of helping me fix my problems right? And I live in America in Virginia so I can't just ask him for assisted suicide because that's illegal right?

And I can't just walk up to pet smart and ask for nembutal.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, GhostNote and xyzzy
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
It's horrible... But if you're dying of an incurable disease you'll be free soon? Sometimes doctors give od of morphine when patients are terminal in the hospital. I wish they did it as requested.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish that N was sold in the local pharmacy, but after all we live in a pro suffering society that would rather have us exist in agony and die slow painful deaths. It's unfair how animals can get N legally but not us. Of course a peaceful exit from this life should be a human right. I hope that you find freedom from your situation, it sounds really awful what you are going through.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I wish that N was sold in the local pharmacy, but after all we live in a pro suffering society that would rather have us exist in agony and die slow painful deaths. It's unfair how animals can get N legally but not us. Of course a peaceful exit from this life should be a human right. I hope that you find freedom from your situation, it sounds really awful what you are going through.
Thanks, Funeral Cry. I hope this society becomes more welcoming suicide and euthanasia also.

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
So if I tell my doctor I tried to kms because that's the only way to escape besides being a vegetable he'll put me a psych ward instead of helping me fix my problems right? And I live in America in Virginia so I can't just ask him for assisted suicide because that's illegal right?

And I can't just walk up to pet smart and ask for nembutal.
I live in VA 2. Healthcare here sucks. People r rude if u r ill. They won't let you die here at all. Hell I don't even know if they offer decent palliative care. I had my pain meds taken. I'm not dying but palliative care is supposed to be for people with incurable illnesses dying or not. I tried to get care. I got laughed at told how sad my life was and told to have a good day.

• Love
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra