• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I never gave shit about my health. I used to be a health freak but after being endlessly mocked, told theres nothing wrong with me, and treated poorly, taking care to breach every treatment protocol possible just because doctors had me in contempt for having mental illness, forcing me to sleep in my vomit, sewing my slit wrists up with no anesthesia etc, I decided I will never go see a doctor again unless Im legitimately in a risk of death. I talked about my passive ctb plan in case I cant jump, how my meds destroy my white blood cells and I could make myself die of some serious infection and pretend it wasnt suicide but an accident.
Amidst all the overdoses, starvation diets and alcohol poisonings, forcing myself to puke the ice cream Ive eaten outside in the cold and walks in t-shirts, I thought not being able to eat anymore because it hurt was nomal. I thought it was nausea. Then one day it started hurting like, really bad. I couldnt breathe normally. Id take one breath and another after like 30 seconds so it would hurt less. I learnt to use breathing muscles I never knew existed cause it felt like someone punched me in my sternum all the time. Its been a few days, I cant sleep cause it hurts, I cant breathe cause it hurts, I cant eat, I cant drink, Im either insanely cold or insanely hot. Im dumping cold water on my head to stop burning up. Everytime I try to drink I cough so hard I want to vomit so I started just wetting my tongue instead. Ive been having dreams about buying 3 huge bottles of cold banana juice and just drinking it. Havent pissed in a while, my eyes are sunken in and my mouth started cracking. Im white as a sheet of canvas and so tired I could sleep on the floor and have people commenting that I look like a wreck and asking if Im intentionally trying to destroy myself. As I sit typing this, I clutch my chest heart attack style, coughing up this weird, transparent stringy substance. My mother wants me to go to the hospital, I told her Id rather stick a feather up my ass, lie down in the river and pretend Im a sailboat till I finally do myself in. Its not like shes gonna force me anyway, she doesnt care nearly as much as about her daily dose of vodka. So yeah, here I am. Im basically slowly dying, Im excited. My pulse is dropping, isnt that great? Lets go swimming in freezing cold water and jogging in underwear to speed up the cycle cause Im a pathethic waste of space.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cowbain, LonelyLight, Deleted member 1465 and 1 other person
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
Wow. That is intense.

Is there anything you want or need in response to this post?

Reactions: heylightiforgot
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
I guess I just wanted to share since I cant talk about it to anyone, theyre sick of my shit.
'Oh, great, shes not jumping off bridges anymore so she decided to passively destroy herself, Im out'
Also, please tipz how can I make it worse haha

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
Sit and meditate in the cold. Just sit there and feel your body dying and see if you can feel or find the peace inside all of that intensity.

I don't know. I just feel heaps of care for the level of despair you must feel to be going this way. I mean I understand to a degree, I've been chain smoking like crazy this week and only eating once a day most days.

Reactions: MisanthropicLycan
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Yeah, ever since my best friend killed himself a part of me just died and I dont even want to continue living a normal life anymore. Freezing to death is the most feasible option

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
That's awful. Why do we have to suffer like this? I know what you mean about the doctors though...

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Im going out of my way to make it worse by eatig only ice cream, going for long walks outside with no jacket on and pouring cold water on my head and yay, its getting worse. Im so lethargic Ican barely keep my eyes open. I no longer talk because it hurts, just communicate through hand gestures and nodding my head. I started shivering and when I walk Im almost bent in half, with my hand pushing against my chest to stop it from moving so there is less pain. When I breathe I do it mainly with my shoulders, they fall up and down. Yay, please let me die in my sleep