B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Found some threads, but can't find any answer. I have this at my possession and i'd like to know if I need to look for another source.

thinvy

thinvy

Woefully Yours, Luka
Aug 7, 2023
Seems from my observation that they're slow, but legit. However, and a big however here, it seems that the police in the UK know about it, and are welfare checking. I haven't seen enough users talking about their orders to other places or saying what country they're in if they do, so I don't know how anyone else will fare. Could be fine, or the UK police could've alerted other countries governments.

While I'd love to down a big glass of salty drink soon, I am holding off ordering until I hear more from other Americans, myself.

Reactions: Old Friend and BadChanges
S

searchingforpeace

Student
Nov 26, 2022
can you pm me this source?

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Have no idea what source this is, how TF did the police find out? I must be outta the loop...Seen it mentioned once before recently where someone got a welfare check but I think that's the only time. Wouldn't mind the source if anyone would be so kind, decided I don't care about a welfare check at this point (as long as I get the SN!) thank you x

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
I

ilaya

Dec 31, 2023
Did anypne get the source? Do they ship to the US?