• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

rachmann

Apr 20, 2020
I tied the extension chord to the door handle and around my neck, and let the gravity do the work. I could smell something weird and got dizzy. I could feel that I'd pass out in seconds. So I just stopped because I was afraid.

So the question is, do you guys think I'd be able die without any issues? I'm not sure if this is how it's done.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mgl91 and ERASED
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
It very much sounds like it.
I could never manage to get anywhere close to that point with partial.
Works like a charm for some,for others it simply never will. Musculature may have a bearing.

Konolomn

Konolomn

Do not sign me up for 2021
Jul 19, 2020
Compressing the cortid artery is very peaceful and painless, most failure is caused by backing down when the trachea is squeeze which is agonizing and scary, but how can a rope just targer the artery only?

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It sounds like you were a few seconds away from a long nap.

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Compressing the cortid artery is very peaceful and painless, most failure is caused by backing down when the trachea is squeeze which is agonizing and scary, but how can a rope just targer the artery only?
Put it over the Adam's apple. Depending on how much one commits, it will close either the veins or the veins and the arteries, but not the trachea.

Reactions: SterileMoth