• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
(please note that no, this isn't a thread where I tell you how you can stop thinking about ctb, I just felt like sharing a funny story)

So about a few weeks ago I got into this series called milgram, (milgram is a series of voice dramas and music videos exploring the how's and why's of 10 characters who have all committed murder, it's on yt) and it's become something I get really excited about. Milgram has long breaks in between each mv's release, about 2 months to be exact. Because of this, I try to remind myself whenever I want to ctb "hey, don't you at least want to see milgram's ending before you die?" and I think oh yea, I do, and I feel better. It's pretty stupid but it's been helping me get through the day and idk, I think that's cool

Last edited:
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
I really appreciate this as someone who's also working on recovery. Those little things that make the interim bearable carry a lot of weight!

Also makes me think of this:

"The literal meaning of life is whatever you're doing that prevents you from killing yourself."

-Albert Camus

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
rofl. That's pretty funny! I remember when I was really sewer slidal a while back that I promised to read the whole Bible before I die, so I read like 6 chapters! xD Unfortunately, now, I'd rather go sooner than when I finish that book. :(

Reactions: Strawberry_Clouds
AllCatsAreGrey

AllCatsAreGrey

they/he
Sep 27, 2023
LOL That got a big chuckle. Yeah, reading the bible sounds dreadful!

I appreciate your strategy of forming something to look forward to or complete.

Also, sewer slidal lol. That's a good one!

Your sense of humor brightened my day a bit.

Last edited:
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
I used to be like that with game of thrones and the wait between each season. I was like "I can't die without seeing it through to the end". Turns out I was wrong, I probably could have.

InLoveWithAGhost

InLoveWithAGhost

Jan 20, 2023
I've been meaning yo get into Milgram but I have no Idea how...and I also don't particularly like DECO*27's music

Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
I've been meaning yo get into Milgram but I have no Idea how...and I also don't particularly like DECO*27's music
Fair tbh, there's no super good way to get into milgram but I'd recommend watching this video first to help you understand the basics. After that you have a few options, but what I did was I just choose a character that I liked, watched their mv's and then the voice dramas. The way you watch milgram doesn't really matter as long at you can understand the characters (also big tip, read the comments on the mv's they're a lot smarter then I am and helped me to understand the mv's a lot better). Since you mentioned not liking deco's music (which fair, I'm not the biggest fan either) start with someone like kazui or fuuta. (they're music feels the most different from deco's usual work, at least to me)

rabbitmalice56

rabbitmalice56

I ain't tryin' to live, pray I die
Sep 14, 2023
Hey I did the same thing about One Piece lol, I was like, ''Aka you can't die before the end don't you want to know what the last few eps will look like?'' And now I'm still here, somehow still alive and kicking
lol ive already accepted that i wont ever get to see the ending of one piece or that i wont see the live action. Turns out im fucking still here and everytime theres something new that i was waiting for just reminded me of why am i still here. Hard to enjoy the stuff ive always waited for now.

buttonfish

buttonfish

Aug 10, 2023
This for real.

Something stupid I've been thinking about: If I die, who will be there to love my stuffed animals?
It's silly, I know. But I have so much love for my stuffed animals. If I die, they'll be thrown away. I can't handle that thought.

• Love