U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I've been thinking about how to handle my life and this is what I should have done. So first off my siblings. If they needed something and asked me for help or whatever I should have done that without question. But aside from that I never should have tried to make a friendly relationship with them. Next my art. It was ok for me to draw art but I should have just drawn it and kept it to myself and never shared it with anyone under any circumstances. Next I never should have wanted to create video games. I should have just just kept to myself. Then there's school. I never should have done what I did in school and just been like a robot. Never should have joined MESA or ANY clubs. Should have just kept to myself.

I should have made sure not to make any friends at all. Then we get to community college. My sister and mom REALLY really really really really really really really wanted me to go to school and get a degree. So here's what I should have done: I should have gone to school and ended up failing my class because that would be inevitable and not complained about it. Then once they find out I failed they would have enrolled me back in school only for me to fail or drop out from the stress again. But I have to make sure I do not complain at all though. Also I have to make sure I never decided to go into art. I should have decided to become some kind of computer or office job. Something like data entry. Or some kind of manual labor.

Then we get to jobs. I should have just gotten a job without any questions asked and did what they wanted. Now granted I would have ended up working a 9-5 but at least I'd make some money. Meanwhile I keep a smile on my face and not have any other emotion and act like everything is fine all the while I'm secretly buying a shot gun.

Then we get to the last stage. I research how to effectively kill yourself with a shotgun. I make sure I find out about the shooting in the mouth thing. And once I find that out I go outside and shoot myself. And that is how I would be successful in my life or rather how I would be considered an upstanding citizen in society that nobody can get angry at.

• Hugs
Reactions: DeathSleep