• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FlowingVali

FlowingVali

Hello, Goodbye
Sep 13, 2023
I'm in a hotel room that has four people, including me. I'm on the second floor and the window doesn't open, so I can't jump. I know it's risky that there's like three other people in here, but understand that it's important that I do this now, no matter how inconvenient. We're touring together so I'll never be in the room without them. So here's my plan:

On the last night before we leave, i drink a bottle of coffee or energy drink in the bathroom so that the others don't see. After we all go to sleep, which will be at the same time, (at like 12:30.) After 45 minutes at like 1:25, people should have entered stage 3 of sleep in which it will be the hardest to wake them. I'll get my rope and my phone, (maybe EarPods to to listen to music) and I'll go to the bathroom. I'll open the light for a bit (if anyone's still awake) and then close it. I'll open the door (not loud not quiet) then I'll go back into the bathroom (quietly close the door this time) then hang myself of the metal bar holding towels. It's pretty stable and I'll do partial hanging (kneeling if I can and if not kinda lying down-ish with my chest lifted above the ground. I hope no one finds me until morning. The door unfortunately doesn't lock, so if someone wants to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night they'll see me.

I thought there might be some issues with hanging in the bathroom, and I saw a little closet in the room. The metal bar is think and I could definitely kneel partial-hang better there. Problem is it's harder to explain why I'm in a closet, tho no one would think to open it. I'm only concerned someone will hear me or someone will be awake. If I can hang myself and no one wakes up, they probably won't find me till morning. Tho if they see me missing from bed they might search. I'm hoping if they do wake up they'll be too tired to see me missing and go back to sleep.

What do you think?

Clive

Clive

I am a Blackboard
Oct 23, 2023
After you pass out from partial it is entirely likely your body will flail and you'll thrash around and have seizures. It is loud. It may suck to hear, but I don't think this plan would be successful because of the noise. Especially if the door does not lock.

• Informative
Reactions: undecided and Life Is My Coffin
tinyghost

tinyghost

go home at dawn sleep in the sun
Sep 13, 2023
when i hung myself (fsh but i imagine it will also happen with partial) my body thrashed so hard that it undid my anchor point, and my roommate heard it happening from the other room even with music playing. its not quiet. i think its a very risky situation.